Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by Regal Black

shipping confirmation came through this morning 15 minutes ago. My studios should be here on the 3rd of Jan. I placed the order on the 24th.......I live in TX NE.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

shipping confirmation came through this morning 15 minutes ago. My studios should be here on the 3rd of Jan. I placed the order on the 24th.......I live in TX NE.

just got mine from fed ex. like everyone else came in a zip lock with travel case, wires, and cloth. over all look brand new. btw i ordered on christmas night.

just got mine from fed ex. like everyone else came in a zip lock with travel case, wires, and cloth. over all look brand new. btw i ordered on christmas night.

Most likely everyones earphones are gonna come in way before the date they tell you. Also, if you don't like the way your earphones sound, let them sit playing at the volume you'll be listening to them at for about 10 hrs. This burn-in makes a huge difference

Most likely everyones earphones are gonna come in way before the date they tell you. Also, if you don't like the way your earphones sound, let them sit playing at the volume you'll be listening to them at for about 10 hrs. This burn-in makes a huge difference

Got my conf. number will be delivered on 1/4 I'm in Florida ...really tempted to pull trigger on another pair but I bought.diddy beats the week before Christmas and paid retail

Got my conf. number will be delivered on 1/4 I'm in Florida ...really tempted to pull trigger on another pair but I bought.diddy beats the week before Christmas and paid retail

glad you guys are getting these, they are great headphones for the price
pimp.gif

appreciate all the thanks as well
smile.gif

glad you guys are getting these, they are great headphones for the price
pimp.gif

appreciate all the thanks as well
smile.gif

Still waiting... Damn I guess there was no point to copping that next day air shipping.
laugh.gif

Still waiting... Damn I guess there was no point to copping that next day air shipping.
laugh.gif

got my confirmation this morning, turbines will be here tmrw.

and btw i am not an audiophile whatsoever... my whole life i would just use random earphones/earbuds.. ipod ones here, generic ones there, decent ones here etc... so b-grade/refurbished ones for 50 that retail for 179, i hope these things are really :pimp:t %%*+ better sound like heaven..

got my confirmation this morning, turbines will be here tmrw.

and btw i am not an audiophile whatsoever... my whole life i would just use random earphones/earbuds.. ipod ones here, generic ones there, decent ones here etc... so b-grade/refurbished ones for 50 that retail for 179, i hope these things are really :pimp:t %%*+ better sound like heaven..

i know morally its wrong but has anyone thought about purchasing brand new headphones from like best buy or apple and switching them out and then returning them? i was thinking bout doing this just to be extra safe with the whole "refurbished" thing.

i know morally its wrong but has anyone thought about purchasing brand new headphones from like best buy or apple and switching them out and then returning them? i was thinking bout doing this just to be extra safe with the whole "refurbished" thing.

Anyone have the customer service number? I'm thinking if they don't re up the red solos I'm going to call them and tell them I'm having trouble checking out and see if they can help me out and order them for me.
If not i'll settle for turbines

Anyone have the customer service number? I'm thinking if they don't re up the red solos I'm going to call them and tell them I'm having trouble checking out and see if they can help me out and order them for me.
If not i'll settle for turbines

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

I was seriously just thinking about doing this too lol

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

I was seriously just thinking about doing this too lol

Back
Top Bottom