Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

how the hell this reached 14 pages?
its just monster headphones
indifferent.gif

So anyone mind telling me why monster is CLOSED?

Trying to get the tours....website is overloaded and no one is there to answer calls.

So anyone mind telling me why monster is CLOSED?

Trying to get the tours....website is overloaded and no one is there to answer calls.

My Solo HD and Beat Buds came this AM. I ordered on the Christmas eve night.

Unfortunately both mine came in ziplocks with the Factory refurbished sticker. A quick examination and it looks pretty new. Both came with cases and the Solo HD came with a cleaning rag too. Gonna test these out later today.

These came from Las Vegas, NV (I'm in the LA area). Its sent thru FedEx but I think they contracted out this delievery.

Hope everyone get theirs.

My Solo HD and Beat Buds came this AM. I ordered on the Christmas eve night.

Unfortunately both mine came in ziplocks with the Factory refurbished sticker. A quick examination and it looks pretty new. Both came with cases and the Solo HD came with a cleaning rag too. Gonna test these out later today.

These came from Las Vegas, NV (I'm in the LA area). Its sent thru FedEx but I think they contracted out this delievery.

Hope everyone get theirs.

So there might be a risk that these r refurbished? Or they r in fact refurbished and we may or may not receive a box?

So there might be a risk that these r refurbished? Or they r in fact refurbished and we may or may not receive a box?

Same here! I ordered on the 22nd and just got my beats in the mail (2 studios and red solos). They came in zip lock bags with their touring cases like everyone said. I was kind of annoyed that the studios didn't have a cleaning cloth but ehhh whatever. Tested them out and they work and look fine. The red solos feel a little stronger than my older white ones, which broke in my hands lol. All in all, they are a pretty good deal for the money, considering their retail prices.

Same here! I ordered on the 22nd and just got my beats in the mail (2 studios and red solos). They came in zip lock bags with their touring cases like everyone said. I was kind of annoyed that the studios didn't have a cleaning cloth but ehhh whatever. Tested them out and they work and look fine. The red solos feel a little stronger than my older white ones, which broke in my hands lol. All in all, they are a pretty good deal for the money, considering their retail prices.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

I think we're all buying it knowing it's refurbished, but hoping we luck out like some people and get a new one.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

I think we're all buying it knowing it's refurbished, but hoping we luck out like some people and get a new one.

Got my confirmation e-mail this morning.  My solo's will arrive on 1/04......I live in Maryland.  I ordered on 12/26.

Got my confirmation e-mail this morning.  My solo's will arrive on 1/04......I live in Maryland.  I ordered on 12/26.

BTW, I got my confirmation email yesterday but it said the items were partially shipped. But I got the full order today, just in two separate boxes.

BTW, I got my confirmation email yesterday but it said the items were partially shipped. But I got the full order today, just in two separate boxes.

shipping confirmation came through this morning. My studios should be here on the 3rd of Jan. I placed the order on the 24th.......I live in TX

shipping confirmation came through this morning. My studios should be here on the 3rd of Jan. I placed the order on the 24th.......I live in TX

Back
Top Bottom