Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Ordered the Heartbeats will be coming in today, ordered on 12/22 glad I pulled the trigger on them because like 1 day or 2 after I bought them they sold out.Will post later when I receive.

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

got my shipping conformation too...

expected delivery date on Jan. 3rd.
when did you order?

i ordered on the 26th and still no shipping confirmation.

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

got my shipping conformation too...

expected delivery date on Jan. 3rd.
when did you order?

i ordered on the 26th and still no shipping confirmation.

Just got my tours about 5 minutes ago, they came with the beats hardshell case and the clip inside, also the headbuds of course. (tours)

first impression, these have no bass at all, smh...heard my friends turbines before and those bump way more...going to try to get solos prob

Just got my tours about 5 minutes ago, they came with the beats hardshell case and the clip inside, also the headbuds of course. (tours)

first impression, these have no bass at all, smh...heard my friends turbines before and those bump way more...going to try to get solos prob

Thanks to the Op you made my Christmas ..I went back to order another pair of solos and them joints OS gone....oh but beware I got charged 7 times for these joints bc site was down on the 25th...I just got refunded today

Thanks to the Op you made my Christmas ..I went back to order another pair of solos and them joints OS gone....oh but beware I got charged 7 times for these joints bc site was down on the 25th...I just got refunded today

U think we will ever catch another steal like this?..I still need another pair of solos..if anyone get em don't like em Holla @ at me..my paypal good

U think we will ever catch another steal like this?..I still need another pair of solos..if anyone get em don't like em Holla @ at me..my paypal good

Ordered on the 24th, still no shipping conf
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Good looks the red joints are back up but I need the black joints ...well not really she take what she get good look none the less

Good looks the red joints are back up but I need the black joints ...well not really she take what she get good look none the less

Back
Top Bottom