Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Nt about to change the best buy return policy in the next couple of weeks lol

I predict a $25 price drop to studios in stores lol

Originally Posted by blazinRook

ok now why would the price drop? they would still have the exact same stock and would resell them for full price

Originally Posted by blazinRook

ok now why would the price drop? they would still have the exact same stock and would resell them for full price

Tryin on tours. Turbines blow these out of the water. I am now curious to what the gold or copper turbines sound like

Tryin on tours. Turbines blow these out of the water. I am now curious to what the gold or copper turbines sound like

Just copped me some white solos from Best Buy. Last pair too. Couldn't take the risk on the non-hd refurbs. After using gift cards and christmas cash I paid 62. Packaging is dumb nice.

Just copped me some white solos from Best Buy. Last pair too. Couldn't take the risk on the non-hd refurbs. After using gift cards and christmas cash I paid 62. Packaging is dumb nice.

also with my turbines, sometimes the right (or left) earbud would stop playing sound but i'd have to move around the jack for it to work -____-

also with my turbines, sometimes the right (or left) earbud would stop playing sound but i'd have to move around the jack for it to work -____-

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

the solo HD best buy switch was a success
pimp.gif
 with no questions asked.

What exactly did you do?
 i just copped the red solo hd. went to the near by mall parking lot and switched um out, walked around the mall for about an hour just in case they asked why i didnt like um i could say that i tried um for a lil and just didnt like the sound quality then i went back to bb and just went to customer service and said " i would like to return these" then they checked and made sure everything was there and did the return. they didnt even asked why i was returning them. 
see here's my concern/question... i rarely return stuff anywhere, and so i guess back in the days stores were more strict with return policies, especially electronics.. but u can actually say you used/tried them and just return it like its nothing?

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

the solo HD best buy switch was a success
pimp.gif
 with no questions asked.

What exactly did you do?
 i just copped the red solo hd. went to the near by mall parking lot and switched um out, walked around the mall for about an hour just in case they asked why i didnt like um i could say that i tried um for a lil and just didnt like the sound quality then i went back to bb and just went to customer service and said " i would like to return these" then they checked and made sure everything was there and did the return. they didnt even asked why i was returning them. 
see here's my concern/question... i rarely return stuff anywhere, and so i guess back in the days stores were more strict with return policies, especially electronics.. but u can actually say you used/tried them and just return it like its nothing?

Got my Turbines today and I like them so far...
They only came with the bag and one pair of tips (which I wasnt expecting
30t6p3b.gif
)
Luckily I have tips left over from my tours.....

I don't mind them not coming with the box, I think the OD fancy packaging is what makes the retail price so high..
And I dont really need that ####...

30t6p3b.gif
)

I don't mind them not coming with the box, I think the OD fancy packaging is what makes the retail price so high..

Originally Posted by rhester

30t6p3b.gif
)

Pulled the trigger on turbines too.  How is the base compared to tours?

Originally Posted by rhester

30t6p3b.gif
)

Pulled the trigger on turbines too.  How is the base compared to tours?

Back
Top Bottom