Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

I'm about to cop the turbines.. Hopefully my pair work and come with buds that fit.

wish me good luck..

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

My Tours came in today...... and I'm not pleased at all...
They came in the carrying case all crumbled up, with no accessories and the right headphone isn't working..
Definitely not pleased either, have the same issue. What do you plan on doing?

I want to do the best buy swap but not sure if they'll take mines back (some markings on the cord).

They came in the carrying case all crumbled up, with no accessories and the right headphone isn't working..

I want to do the best buy swap but not sure if they'll take mines back (some markings on the cord).

Originally Posted by BEAST MODE

I plan on returning these things! 
laugh.gif

But they're closed until January 2nd..

I plan on returning these things! 
laugh.gif

But they're closed until January 2nd..

just give them back the new cords and keep the marked ones for yourself...if you want new cords, i'm sure they'll be available on ebay

just give them back the new cords and keep the marked ones for yourself...if you want new cords, i'm sure they'll be available on ebay

So if the supplies last long enough to go past December 31st, does the deal continue? I want to cop a pair of tours but can't right now.

So if the supplies last long enough to go past December 31st, does the deal continue? I want to cop a pair of tours but can't right now.

I can't speak to the ones through this deal but I got my Turbines through Amazon and they're pretty incredible. I'm sure it's not the best quality of sound to use as a comparison but they sound so much crisper on both my laptop and iPods than the other two sets of earphones I have which are just some cheap ink'd and jlabs. I'm no audiophile but I'm satisfied for the price (under $60). I couldn't justify ~$200 on them though.

I can't speak to the ones through this deal but I got my Turbines through Amazon and they're pretty incredible. I'm sure it's not the best quality of sound to use as a comparison but they sound so much crisper on both my laptop and iPods than the other two sets of earphones I have which are just some cheap ink'd and jlabs. I'm no audiophile but I'm satisfied for the price (under $60). I couldn't justify ~$200 on them though.

Originally Posted by Baysav408

For the people that got their studio's, what do they come with?

Thanks.

mine came with 2 cords, some kind of adapter, 2 brand new aa batteries and the case. the headphones were in immaculate condition.

Originally Posted by Baysav408

For the people that got their studio's, what do they come with?

Thanks.

mine came with 2 cords, some kind of adapter, 2 brand new aa batteries and the case. the headphones were in immaculate condition.

Originally Posted by rhester

Got my Turbines today and I like them so far...
They only came with the bag and one pair of tips (which I wasnt expecting
30t6p3b.gif
)
Luckily I have tips left over from my tours.....

I don't mind them not coming with the box, I think the OD fancy packaging is what makes the retail price so high..
And I dont really need that ####...

nah, the price is high cuz dre put his name on em and people buy them to try and stunt on others.

Originally Posted by rhester

Got my Turbines today and I like them so far...
They only came with the bag and one pair of tips (which I wasnt expecting
30t6p3b.gif
)
Luckily I have tips left over from my tours.....

I don't mind them not coming with the box, I think the OD fancy packaging is what makes the retail price so high..
And I dont really need that ####...

nah, the price is high cuz dre put his name on em and people buy them to try and stunt on others.

Back
Top Bottom