Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Cant wait to get mine on the 4th....ill report back with what they came with/condition, etc. I got the tours btw. If they are bunk ill just do the BB swap trick 
laugh.gif

Thanks OP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Ordered on the 28th. Just got my shipping confirmation last night, I should be getting them on January 6th 
pimp.gif

Well as of yesterday it showd being delivered on the 6th.  Today it shows delivery on the 7th
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Ordered on the 28th. Just got my shipping confirmation last night, I should be getting them on January 6th 
pimp.gif

Well as of yesterday it showd being delivered on the 6th.  Today it shows delivery on the 7th
tired.gif

Got my confirmation on the Studios this morning. Delivery set for the 4th. I'll try to put some photos up when they get here.

Got my confirmation on the Studios this morning. Delivery set for the 4th. I'll try to put some photos up when they get here.

Just ordered a pair of Tours for $55 shipped. Trying to get my fiance to cop me the white Studios for $130 as a late Christmas gift.

Just ordered a pair of Tours for $55 shipped. Trying to get my fiance to cop me the white Studios for $130 as a late Christmas gift.

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

I just copped the Black Studios, They should be
pimp.gif
for when I'm in the booth recording

thats what I was thinkin til people said they leak a lot of sound, dunno, see when they get here

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

I just copped the Black Studios, They should be
pimp.gif
for when I'm in the booth recording

thats what I was thinkin til people said they leak a lot of sound, dunno, see when they get here

Thats how my black studios came. I ordered 2 More Blacks and 3 more whites. I bought a pair for retail and the referbs. and theres no difference at all just NO Box. 

Thats how my black studios came. I ordered 2 More Blacks and 3 more whites. I bought a pair for retail and the referbs. and theres no difference at all just NO Box. 

^ Hows the sound quality, everything working okay........I cant wait for my studios now
devil.gif

^ Hows the sound quality, everything working okay........I cant wait for my studios now
devil.gif

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

So it comes with all the cords/ accessories, just no box?  And any cosmetic damages on the studios?

So it comes with all the cords/ accessories, just no box?  And any cosmetic damages on the studios?

Originally Posted by Baysav408

comes with everything other than box and no damages, they clean and replace everything if its damaged.

Originally Posted by Baysav408

comes with everything other than box and no damages, they clean and replace everything if its damaged.

Thanks Zyzz, I can't wait to get my studio's.

I ordered them last night, but the gay thing is that they probably won't ship until after new years.

Thanks Zyzz, I can't wait to get my studio's.

I ordered them last night, but the gay thing is that they probably won't ship until after new years.

This is why I love NT! I lucked out, was about to order the White Studios for 150, got a phone call right after I added to cart and forgot. 2 days later they drop $20!

This is why I love NT! I lucked out, was about to order the White Studios for 150, got a phone call right after I added to cart and forgot. 2 days later they drop $20!

Back
Top Bottom