Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

the weird thing is, it shouldve been over at midnight right? I ordered at 1:30 am

The studios a few days ago were 150 right? I got them for 129 this morning. Weird.

Very excited though!

The website worked flawlessly, and I got the email confirmation instantly

It's done. I had been contemplating since the first day this thread popped up
laugh.gif

Oh well.

It's done. I had been contemplating since the first day this thread popped up
laugh.gif

Oh well.

My tracking status has said "On FedEx vehicle for delivery" for about 30 hours now.  The FedEx dude was probably breaking em in for me while driving his route yesterday.

My tracking status has said "On FedEx vehicle for delivery" for about 30 hours now.  The FedEx dude was probably breaking em in for me while driving his route yesterday.

mines say the samething...

but on details it says "scheduled for delivery next business day" so im guessing monday it is.

damn holidays.

mines say the samething...

but on details it says "scheduled for delivery next business day" so im guessing monday it is.

damn holidays.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

the weird thing is, it shouldve been over at midnight right? I ordered at 1:30 am

The studios a few days ago were 150 right? I got them for 129 this morning. Weird.

Very excited though!

maybe midnight PST??

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Very excited though!

maybe midnight PST??

BTW - Anyone that picked up a spare Studio pair (black) that is looking for some Cool Grey XI - hit me up with a PM, lets work something out.
-sf77

BTW - Anyone that picked up a spare Studio pair (black) that is looking for some Cool Grey XI - hit me up with a PM, lets work something out.
-sf77

Waiting for my confirmation email since the 25th or 26th I think? I'm using the best buy solo hd's on the meantime i'm mad I didn't cop the studios because these things are UNCOMFORTABLE... smh

Waiting for my confirmation email since the 25th or 26th I think? I'm using the best buy solo hd's on the meantime i'm mad I didn't cop the studios because these things are UNCOMFORTABLE... smh

Originally Posted by solesavage

jesus christ, worst website to order off of.....My IP was void due to a difference between my paypal addy and home addy, so I had to skate(havent touched my skateboard in over 5 years) to my friends house two blocks down to process the order again. smh. LOL

you couldnt walk? lol

Originally Posted by solesavage

jesus christ, worst website to order off of.....My IP was void due to a difference between my paypal addy and home addy, so I had to skate(havent touched my skateboard in over 5 years) to my friends house two blocks down to process the order again. smh. LOL

you couldnt walk? lol

Besides some people's complaint about part of their head phones not working, is there any other problems? I'm scared that my headphone won't work properly...what should I do? I mean they do offer a 90 day warranty right? so I am able to return it to them and get a correct working one?

Besides some people's complaint about part of their head phones not working, is there any other problems? I'm scared that my headphone won't work properly...what should I do? I mean they do offer a 90 day warranty right? so I am able to return it to them and get a correct working one?

Got my tours a couple days ago. Definitely worth the $60 total I paid. Perfect for on the go and they stay in my ears at all times. Hopefully they work during runs.

Got my tours a couple days ago. Definitely worth the $60 total I paid. Perfect for on the go and they stay in my ears at all times. Hopefully they work during runs.

Back
Top Bottom