Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

The tour ear buds kinda big. I feel like my ear canal gonna stretch or something
laugh.gif

skull candy are the worst headphones known to man, id rather buy my headphones from the dollar store than those POS. DEAD SRS.

skull candy are the worst headphones known to man, id rather buy my headphones from the dollar store than those POS. DEAD SRS.

^ ^You have got to be kidding if you think beats = skullcandy.  And the designs are so kiddy like that people might think you live with your parents.

^ ^You have got to be kidding if you think beats = skullcandy.  And the designs are so kiddy like that people might think you live with your parents.

shut your %#+ up and don't worry about the next man's money.

we aint asking you for any money so whats your problem.?
roll.gif
someone still lives with mommy and daddy
#POOR
just don't waste my money brah. skull cady = $15 and don't fall apart in two weeks

I do live my parents, go to school, work PT at WF, pay for my bills, pay rent and buy what I want.
And I sure as hell don't worry about what dudes on NT spend their money on.

shut your %#+ up and don't worry about the next man's money.

we aint asking you for any money so whats your problem.?
roll.gif
someone still lives with mommy and daddy
#POOR
just don't waste my money brah. skull cady = $15 and don't fall apart in two weeks

I do live my parents, go to school, work PT at WF, pay for my bills, pay rent and buy what I want.

^i'm not sayin they're equal, but the reputation i've heard and read about beats by dre is horrible. but i had never looked at the price till today. I was just kiddin with my first post, but its a trip to me that we're at the highest unemployment rate in decades and kids can drop $200 on headphones that have a rep for not lasting.

for what its worh i don't have skull cadies, my roommate just happened to buy a pair today so it was an easy reference for me. personally i rock some apple ones i copped at the swap for 4 bucks. before that i had the same pair of buds for 5 years. guess i just dont appreciate music enough, lol
no one said i was worried about where you put your cash. it was a joke. count to ten or somethin man

^i'm not sayin they're equal, but the reputation i've heard and read about beats by dre is horrible. but i had never looked at the price till today. I was just kiddin with my first post, but its a trip to me that we're at the highest unemployment rate in decades and kids can drop $200 on headphones that have a rep for not lasting.

for what its worh i don't have skull cadies, my roommate just happened to buy a pair today so it was an easy reference for me. personally i rock some apple ones i copped at the swap for 4 bucks. before that i had the same pair of buds for 5 years. guess i just dont appreciate music enough, lol
no one said i was worried about where you put your cash. it was a joke. count to ten or somethin man

Originally Posted by Baysav408

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

they still havent charged my card...hmm

when did you order them?
the 29th
i placed my order on the 30th and havent been charged either.

Unless you did paypal you probably wont see a credit charge pop up until monday maybe even tuesday

They charged my card instantly.  You had to have done paypal.  If not, you might wanna call them asap.

Why do you say that??
I didn't use paypal and I got charged instantly... I'm expecting my white studios this week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baysav408

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

they still havent charged my card...hmm

when did you order them?
the 29th
i placed my order on the 30th and havent been charged either.

Unless you did paypal you probably wont see a credit charge pop up until monday maybe even tuesday

They charged my card instantly.  You had to have done paypal.  If not, you might wanna call them asap.

Why do you say that??
I didn't use paypal and I got charged instantly... I'm expecting my white studios this week
pimp.gif

are these headphones comfortable?

i've had my sennheisers for like over 4 years and the foam ear pads are worn down. i need to replace them with a new pair of headphones...

i've had my sennheisers for like over 4 years and the foam ear pads are worn down. i need to replace them with a new pair of headphones...

i feel kinda bad for doing the bestbuy swap. i usually would care less then again i don't really do things like that. i opened the bestbuy turbines so slick when i returned em they looked untouched and the person didn't even open or check them at all (damn i couldve just gave them an emtpy box
devil.gif
). so now they probably just gonna throw them back on the shelf and someone is gonna get my sh|tty refurbed ones.
ohwell.gif

but then again they would just have to go through the tiny process of exchanging them through warranty or what not so i guess its all good
grin.gif

#thatisall

i feel kinda bad for doing the bestbuy swap. i usually would care less then again i don't really do things like that. i opened the bestbuy turbines so slick when i returned em they looked untouched and the person didn't even open or check them at all (damn i couldve just gave them an emtpy box
devil.gif
). so now they probably just gonna throw them back on the shelf and someone is gonna get my sh|tty refurbed ones.
ohwell.gif

but then again they would just have to go through the tiny process of exchanging them through warranty or what not so i guess its all good
grin.gif

#thatisall

Originally Posted by Money Making A

you can get the pads replaced from sennheiser for a whole lot cheaper than a new set of cans, if that was the reason you were replacing them

Originally Posted by Money Making A

you can get the pads replaced from sennheiser for a whole lot cheaper than a new set of cans, if that was the reason you were replacing them

Back
Top Bottom