Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by young718chris

Missed the deadline, they must have pushed it back. Anyone selling Studios?

how much you tryn to buy them for?

Originally Posted by young718chris

Missed the deadline, they must have pushed it back. Anyone selling Studios?

how much you tryn to buy them for?

if anyone has some tours they wanna get rid of....

if anyone has some tours they wanna get rid of....

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Besides some people's complaint about part of their head phones not working, is there any other problems? I'm scared that my headphone won't work properly...what should I do? I mean they do offer a 90 day warranty right? so I am able to return it to them and get a correct working one?
If you have any problems with your headphones you should have no problem returning them or getting another pair.

Okay, but why is everyone choosing the bestbuy method? They can save the hassle of shelling out 2 bills and doing the switch a roo...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Besides some people's complaint about part of their head phones not working, is there any other problems? I'm scared that my headphone won't work properly...what should I do? I mean they do offer a 90 day warranty right? so I am able to return it to them and get a correct working one?
If you have any problems with your headphones you should have no problem returning them or getting another pair.

Okay, but why is everyone choosing the bestbuy method? They can save the hassle of shelling out 2 bills and doing the switch a roo...

my studios finally came in...ordered on the 25th.

these look and sound great!

2w3alvk.jpg

14jnwgk.jpg

2s66ayx.jpg

fkazc3.jpg

34pf3oh.jpg

^Whew looking at those pics I'm glad I ordered those Studios on the 31st those things are looking NICE

^Whew looking at those pics I'm glad I ordered those Studios on the 31st those things are looking NICE

I am probably going to end up returning my red solo HD's to monster (once I get them) It's been over a week since I placed my order and I still haven't received a confirmation e-mail.. I got some at Best Buy and I find them uncomfortable.. should of gone with the studios :X

I am probably going to end up returning my red solo HD's to monster (once I get them) It's been over a week since I placed my order and I still haven't received a confirmation e-mail.. I got some at Best Buy and I find them uncomfortable.. should of gone with the studios :X

Originally Posted by scoopz

Originally Posted by Baysav408

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

they still havent charged my card...hmm

when did you order them?
the 29th
i placed my order on the 30th and havent been charged either.

Unless you did paypal you probably wont see a credit charge pop up until monday maybe even tuesday

They charged my card instantly.  You had to have done paypal.  If not, you might wanna call them asap.

Why do you say that??
I didn't use paypal and I got charged instantly... I'm expecting my white studios this week
pimp.gif
I worked at a retail store so i know how some credit charges wont go through for a while if purchased on a holiday weekend thats all

Back
Top Bottom