Money Deposited in my Bank Account that isn't mine, what should I do??

Don't even think about touching it for a second. I wouldn't mess with $50 in a case like this but you're talking about 4 stacks... I know for a fact if I took that some one would be coming after me.

In the end, the bank will probably take it back. So even if you successfully spend it on whatever you want you'll probably have to pay it back. I'd just go to the bank tomorrow and explain to the clerks what happened. Can't get in trouble if you come clean.

Don't even think about touching it for a second. I wouldn't mess with $50 in a case like this but you're talking about 4 stacks... I know for a fact if I took that some one would be coming after me.

In the end, the bank will probably take it back. So even if you successfully spend it on whatever you want you'll probably have to pay it back. I'd just go to the bank tomorrow and explain to the clerks what happened. Can't get in trouble if you come clean.

What I said about the debt agency sums it up. The bank wont call the cops to knock on you door. They will sent your account/debt to an agency to get the funds. They will eventually settle on a lower price than the amount owed. If you do pay the debt in 9-12 months it will hit your credit.

It's your choice, but you should just call or go to the bank to settle it. It's ONLY 4K.

Now if it was about 10-20K...............................................................

What I said about the debt agency sums it up. The bank wont call the cops to knock on you door. They will sent your account/debt to an agency to get the funds. They will eventually settle on a lower price than the amount owed. If you do pay the debt in 9-12 months it will hit your credit.

It's your choice, but you should just call or go to the bank to settle it. It's ONLY 4K.

Now if it was about 10-20K...............................................................

Man, either a lot of y'all are joking and give bad advice or y'all stupid as hell. OP, how about you use common sense and call the bank and explain what happened if you're that worried about it? It's actually better to go into the branch and sit down with someone and have them look at your account to see what happened.

I, NiPxD, personally, would not blame you at all, if you decided to keep and spend that money. Because i would. $4000 is not chump change, and that money can help out anybody at any given moment.

However, I would highly advise you NOT spending it, only because its not like someone gave you $4000 cash in a bag by mistake, cuz most likely you wont get to see that person again. But its through a bank transaction. So sooner or later, they are going to find out their mistake electronically, and demand that money back.

I would just not spend the money and wait for the bank to contact you first. Because eventually they will.

I, NiPxD, personally, would not blame you at all, if you decided to keep and spend that money. Because i would. $4000 is not chump change, and that money can help out anybody at any given moment.

However, I would highly advise you NOT spending it, only because its not like someone gave you $4000 cash in a bag by mistake, cuz most likely you wont get to see that person again. But its through a bank transaction. So sooner or later, they are going to find out their mistake electronically, and demand that money back.

I would just not spend the money and wait for the bank to contact you first. Because eventually they will.

Man, either a lot of y'all are joking and give bad advice or y'all stupid as hell. OP, how about you use common sense and call the bank and explain what happened if you're that worried about it? It's actually better to go into the branch and sit down with someone and have them look at your account to see what happened.

OP don't listen to those clowns saying spend it, they're all clearly broke. I was in your same situation only I got sent a check from my job, cashed it and the very next day they withdrew it from my account and gave it back. The bank has a paper trail of where that was deposited and are going to get it back if you chose to spend it or not

OP don't listen to those clowns saying spend it, they're all clearly broke. I was in your same situation only I got sent a check from my job, cashed it and the very next day they withdrew it from my account and gave it back. The bank has a paper trail of where that was deposited and are going to get it back if you chose to spend it or not

Originally Posted by TRUL1FE

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

buy some "work", flip it... make profit. put the 4grand back, pocket the profit.
that's not a bad idea.
That's if your a pusher. If you are you just hit a jackpot!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom