Money Deposited in my Bank Account that isn't mine, what should I do??

ballin.gif

man... DCAllAmerican is part of the illuminati, he is not to be trusted... let the money marinate in your bank account for a while and if its still there... buy some coogi, and some baby phat for ur girl 
wink.gif

man... DCAllAmerican is part of the illuminati, he is not to be trusted... let the money marinate in your bank account for a while and if its still there... buy some coogi, and some baby phat for ur girl 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jordansairmaxes

wink.gif

and... 
michael-vick-atlanta-falcons-autographed-reebok-authentic-white-jersey-3339170.jpg

air-jordan-retro-7-olympic-white-metallic-gold-midnight-navy-true-red.jpg

Originally Posted by jordansairmaxes

wink.gif

and... 
michael-vick-atlanta-falcons-autographed-reebok-authentic-white-jersey-3339170.jpg

air-jordan-retro-7-olympic-white-metallic-gold-midnight-navy-true-red.jpg

Originally Posted by swizzc

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

@SwizzC - You are stuck on the physical idea of stealing (taking). Him using money that was accidentally deposited in his account is stealing. I am not seeing why this is a hard concept to understand.

Dude, do not spend a DIME of that money. Honestly, call the bank tomorrow and tell them what happened. Stop listening to these Niketalk Dudes. The money is not yours. Point blank. Do not touch the money. Not $300, not $3. Not any of it. The money is not yours.
No, I am focused on the idea of blame for the action. If I buy a caron of milk for $3 dollars, pay with a ten, and the cashier gives me back $17 instead of $7, I am now stealing?
We already established that there was error on the sender of the check and/or the bank. That isn't the issue.

I will just say that our definitions of stealing are different. The scenario you presented, I would be stealing (in my eyes) if I was given back too much change by a cashier.

@SwizzC - You are stuck on the physical idea of stealing (taking). Him using money that was accidentally deposited in his account is stealing. I am not seeing why this is a hard concept to understand.

Dude, do not spend a DIME of that money. Honestly, call the bank tomorrow and tell them what happened. Stop listening to these Niketalk Dudes. The money is not yours. Point blank. Do not touch the money. Not $300, not $3. Not any of it. The money is not yours.
No, I am focused on the idea of blame for the action. If I buy a caron of milk for $3 dollars, pay with a ten, and the cashier gives me back $17 instead of $7, I am now stealing?
We already established that there was error on the sender of the check and/or the bank. That isn't the issue.

I will just say that our definitions of stealing are different. The scenario you presented, I would be stealing (in my eyes) if I was given back too much change by a cashier.

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

BY THE WAY- Even if you do take the money out of your account and spend it now with the bank finding out the mistake, all they will do is put your account into negative and send you to a collection agency. The collection agency will just keep calling and sending you letters, which will also mess up your credit, but it will take about a year for that to happen.
So just inform the dude to screw over his own credit now? Are you being serious here because I can't tell.
laugh.gif

BY THE WAY- Even if you do take the money out of your account and spend it now with the bank finding out the mistake, all they will do is put your account into negative and send you to a collection agency. The collection agency will just keep calling and sending you letters, which will also mess up your credit, but it will take about a year for that to happen.
So just inform the dude to screw over his own credit now? Are you being serious here because I can't tell.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
When you got the cake, what you need the credit for..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
He clearly doesn't if he's sweating over 4k
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

understood... therein lies the difference between our opinions.  to each his own.

understood... therein lies the difference between our opinions.  to each his own.

I work at a bank. Someone is out of balance $4000 and when they find its you who has the money, they will debit your account, point blank.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Who's sweating over 4k? It's not that deep bruh, I'm going to the Bank tomorrow to settle this.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Who's sweating over 4k? It's not that deep bruh, I'm going to the Bank tomorrow to settle this.

I work at a bank. Someone is out of balance $4000 and when they find its you who has the money, they will debit your account, point blank.

Yea I don't view possession as ownership. Possession is the simple idea of inhabiting. If a neighborhood kids kicks a football into my yard, and doesn't come get it in 3 months, it doesn't make it MY football. Yea it is in my yard, but that doesn't make it my football.

Yea I don't view possession as ownership. Possession is the simple idea of inhabiting. If a neighborhood kids kicks a football into my yard, and doesn't come get it in 3 months, it doesn't make it MY football. Yea it is in my yard, but that doesn't make it my football.

Back
Top Bottom