money and violence

So they just gonna run the streets like the Wild Wild West?

That was actually lacking from season 1.

Catching cases is part of the game unfortunately.

i understand that but theres no end game in police storylines

the real drama on the show comes from retalition from other street cats, not from sitting in joes crib for four eps ducking the police

I can't say I like the police presence...but it does add an element of reality to a show that feels real. Unfortunately, somebody will get booked or clapped. That's just how it goes.

Can't have my man Shane out here ducking D's for the whole season. Dude lives to be on the front line :lol:.

Last edited:
I'll add my two cents on the police storyline for Shane.

If you really think about since Shane got "100 wolves from Brownsville" (Gunna) on his neck, plus he got the dude from the laundry mat and his boy tryna clap him.

If Shane was to remain at home or on his block he woulda got clapped within the last few episodes.

So essentially the cops presence is saving Shanes life for now. As Shane is not at home or near his home.

My theory is Shane and Uncle Murda will clap laundry dude and Shane will bounce out of town for awhile.

His brother then takes over on his block

Last edited:
The story line of Bars will be interesting tho. Like homie gung ho on gettin back on the block but been locked up for 10 years so the block ain't what it used to be. Iono if he adjust. He sayin F parole and all that and stealin from Shane so they makin him real scumbag like. I don't think he has a long lasting role on the show. Maybe jus this season where somthin happens in the finale or what not...plus he friends with Mista too so that another twist lol...

Trying to avoid spoilers so quote me please if you answer my question.

I just signed up for tidal, how do I watch episode 5 on my tv ,Samsung smart tv, mad regular no chromecast or appletv or anything like that

If your tv was really smart it would tell you :smile:
. :rofl:

Trying to avoid spoilers so quote me please if you answer my question.

I just signed up for tidal, how do I watch episode 5 on my tv ,Samsung smart tv, mad regular no chromecast or appletv or anything like that

I just hook my laptop with hdmi to my tv and watch from tidals website.

Only other way is use your PS4 or Xbox 1 and watch through YouTube

Damn I was shocked homie handled the situation with shorty so well. He was acting scary so I figured it wouldn't work but he did that.

Big Grand setting up BR and Rafe for this lick is gonna get really interesting once Miz on board. I have a feeling BR might not make it brehs.

Leon is still hilarious. And Joe Joe Joe what a moron. Now he's basically f***ed because they think he snitched on oh boy. (Btw that Boone dude is by far the most over the top actor ever)

I feel Shane might have to catch a body for Joe.

Uncle Murda is the show stealer every episode. Son is hilarious.

Chyna was very cryptic with her comments to Rafe. I don't know, something is happening there.

:lol: what was going on with them head movements in the final scene?

Last edited:
joe gonna get bodied 
ohwell.gif

the innocent die first

i think the other young boy gonna body the kid who robbed miz's girl

like why aint he wear a mask?

this new chyna needs to get whacked too

kane gonna try to press out cindy new dude?

or bars meets cindy on backpage 
laugh.gif

edit: leon doin it for the gram 
roll.gif

Last edited:
New Chyna can't act for ish.

Love when Leon get camera time. Dude is funny and I just like watching him hustle people.

I feel like that boy Blac going to get murked this season. Dude out here playing on everybody side.

Really want to see how they film this Mary Jane robbery situation.

Back
Top Bottom