money and violence

Just finished up episode 5. It's mainly a filler episode to set everything up for episode 6.

Every damn episode so far this season felt like filler for the next "big" episode which turns out to be filler again. We'll see.

I didn't know there was a thread on this series, glad I found it. :lol:

Had to unsubscribe till I saw the episode. I'm looking forward to the meeting. Introductions gonna be awkward as fugg! :rofl:

I was kinda down on the show cuz of the delays and whatnot but I just watched the first episode and I'm hooked again.

Miz def peeped dudes scoping out the joint.
Since his chick was complaining about never seeing him I think he's gonna double back and pop dude.

Jus watched ep 4. Shayne wit the major block on Joe. Shorty was niiice. And Rafe dealing wit folks of folks he robbed is crazy. Hope ep5 leaks somewhere...

Kane told Rafe he tossed the gun. He's a liar, he clapped mista with the same gun later on.

Kane gonna clap at mista, miss and hit Bars twice in the chest
Kane's baby moms new man is Joe
Markie (I mean black) is gonna get clapped by the Panamanian cat
Rafe gonna break bread with the jamaicans then realize that BR is enemies with the Jamaicans they got beef with, so they gon work together to clap fresh and general. Then Miz gon find out BR clapped his mans and they gonna end him too

Shane probably gone accuse Kane of taking that stack out his stash, especially after dude was complaining about running thru his cash. I can't see him hitting Kane with the work unless he put 2 and 2 together...

Miz girl moving around stupid as hell, blowing up the spot with her loud as mouth and she coming in and out the house at all hours dolo like she some raggedy looking *****...These ******* always lead to your downfall if you let them smh

Rafe gonna break bread with the jamaicans then realize that BR is enemies with the Jamaicans they got beef with, so they gon work together to clap fresh and general. Then Miz gon find out BR clapped his mans and they gonna end him too
BR knows the name Miz, but Miz don't know about BR. That's why I said the introductions gonna be awkward. BR gonna be like "bumba clot" :rofl:

BR knows the name Miz, but Miz don't know about BR. That's why I said the introductions gonna be awkward. BR gonna be like "bumba clot" :rofl:

Dead*** :lol:

BR wouldn't give Miz up to save himself from the drama from the Jamaicans right?
I think he would. If I remember correctly from S1, BR wanting to clap Miz so bad is the reason him and general beefing now. Did Miz push BR cousin or somebody close to BR wig back? And then be like "General, I saved the shipment" if not for the bad blood I could see BR working with M&V to get money...

85wasagreatyear 85wasagreatyear Exactly! :rofl: I couldn't type it the way he would say it but that pic is PERFECT!

Last edited:
Seems like online it's about 50/50 on old china and new china.  The people that don't like Sophia Body as china say it's not realistic and that the old china seems like a simple regular around the way hood chick and now the new china is some white girl dressed in expensive designer clothing which makes it not realistic

Back
Top Bottom