money and violence

I didn't realize how beautiful Shay was til episode 4 [emoji]128525[/emoji].. She still second to Jessica tho

Just finished up episode 5. It's mainly a filler episode to set everything up for episode 6.
Setting up so much though.  Miz and Rafe might end up inaverdently doing a stick up job for BR.  Shooter Shane might let Kane serve his customers on the block and get robbed by Mister and Bars.  

Setting up so much though.  Miz and Rafe might end up inaverdently doing a stick up job for BR.  Shooter Shane might let Kane serve his customers on the block and get robbed by Mister and Bars.  
I know, just didn't want to say too much since people complain about spoilers.

Episode 6 is going to be fire.  Really want to see what happened with that scene right before episode 5 ended. Homeboy was nervous so I feel like he might have shot her.

That boy Bars stole his brothers new Jordans and some of his money lmao. 

I know, just didn't want to say too much since people complain about spoilers.

Episode 6 is going to be fire.  Really want to see what happened with that scene right before episode 5 ended. Homeboy was nervous so I feel like he might have shot her.

That boy Bars stole his brothers new Jordans and some of his money lmao. 

Watched ep 5 last night, waited an hour and half to let all the traffic on Tidal slow down so I didn't have to reload the episode a few times.

Why this lil ***** let his fake homie gas him up for a solid week or two to rob Miz's chick and then hand this ***** a BB gun to pull off the robbery :rofl:. I knew son was a herb when he let this ***** come to his crib unannounced and tell him to turn off 2k while he was playing with his boy.

Mannnn Kanes baby mom is such a bird. She just make me upset everytime she on camera lol

Shanes brother got em for that stack and crisp pair of Jordan's :rofl:

They setting up so much stuff, so many story lines are getting crossed starting to think everybody getting clapped in the last episode lol

Shane gotta be the worst roommate, son got ****** coming to the crib, he got all his clothes and draws laid out everywhere, he just loitering at this point lol

Rafe's baby moms new man is so bunz. How didn't he come to the door to see who was screaming on his lady?

Watched ep 5 last night, waited an hour and half to let all the traffic on Tidal slow down so I didn't have to reload the episode a few times.

Why this lil ***** let his fake homie gas him up for a solid week or two to rob Miz's chick and then hand this ***** a BB gun to pull off the robbery :rofl:. I knew son was a herb when he let this ***** come to his crib unannounced and tell him to turn off 2k while he was playing with his boy.

Mannnn Kanes baby mom is such a bird. She just make me upset everytime she on camera lol

Shanes brother got em for that stack and crisp pair of Jordan's :rofl:

They setting up so much stuff, so many story lines are getting crossed starting to think everybody getting clapped in the last episode lol

Shane gotta be the worst roommate, son got ****** coming to the crib, he got all his clothes and draws laid out everywhere, he just loitering at this point lol

Dude with the BB gun is going to get murked, I think something like Miz will try to head back to the crib and dude ends up getting popped or something.

I got a feeling Shane will have Kane sell his work while he is hiding and Mista and Shanes brother are going to rob Kane for everything.

Rafe's baby moms new man is so bunz. How didn't he come to the door to see who was screaming on his lady?

I kind of wondered that too, also wondered if the dude ends up being a character from the show, maybe one of the Jamaicans lol.

But Kane has come along way like last season he wouldn't have screamed on her like that, I guess him popping at Mista a few times got him feeling like Bruce Willis now lol

Dude with the BB gun is going to get murked, I think something like Miz will try to head back to the crib and dude ends up getting popped or something.

I got a feeling Shane will have Kane sell his work while he is hiding and Mista and Shanes brother are going to rob Kane for everything.

Yeah I wanted to see how Miz would come out the building after dropping off that bag. It looked like he peeped them dudes lurking outside. I think he will double back and end up popping that kid too.

Back
Top Bottom