money and violence

This free Tidal trial is paying for itself :tongue: :rofl:

streaming on Tidal sucks, but I assume their servers can't handle the load of tons of people all trying to watch at the same time every tuesday. I had to watch in the lowest resolution so it wouldn't buffer same with the kanye event :x and thats with me having Comcast and getting 90mbs download speeds :x

exactly I noticed the same when I had the free trial for summer jam and the Jay Z b side event. Its not even worth creating a new email and canceling again i can wait a week and watch it.

exactly I noticed the same when I had the free trial for summer jam and the Jay Z b side event. Its not even worth creating a new email and canceling again i can wait a week and watch it.

lol bruh I did a speed test
View media item 1935224
And I can stream Youtube during the same hours in HD no problem, Tidals Servers suck, at first I thought it was because Im next to so many universities and businesses but nah, Tidal is the only site I have issues streaming.

This free Tidal trial is paying for itself :tongue: :rofl:

streaming on Tidal sucks, but I assume their servers can't handle the load of tons of people all trying to watch at the same time every tuesday. I had to watch in the lowest resolution so it wouldn't buffer same with the kanye event :x and thats with me having Comcast and getting 90mbs download speeds :x
I don't even try and watch till at least Wednesday or Thursday. I just couldn't wait the whole week for yt. However, it does kill any and all chances that at the end of the trial period that I opt in, smh.

I don't even try and watch till at least Wednesday or Thursday. I just couldn't wait the whole week for yt. However, it does kill any and all chances that at the end of the trial period that I opt in, smh.

lol man I already canceled. There is just nothing redeeming about Tidal for me to leave apple music, especially as a Mac and iOS user where apple music is integrated into everything already.

Shooter Shane should've took up Miz's offer to go run his Out of town operation.  Should've went back to the crib to grab his cash and product and head out there to lay low and make money

This was a dope episode. It's really starting to pick up.(EP.#3 on YouTube now)

My boy BR is back :smokin Observvvvv :rofl:

I know Joe was hot once that thick latina left and this bum shooter Shane started taking off his jacket getting all comfortable :rofl:.

Why it take Shane like 2 hours to get dressed once the boys was at door though, that had to be the slowest get away in history :rofl:

It seems they are setting up for Shane to fall back , since it's getting super hot for him, maybe he does go run Miz's spot while Uncle Murda gets a lot more screen time.

Miz movin hella sloppy lately too. He even wearing bright colors, he starting to stand out more. I think those young boys gonna botch that robbery of his girl though.

Last edited:

My boy BR is back
smokin.gif
Observvvvv
roll.gif

I know Joe was hot once that thick latina left and this bum shooter Shane started taking off his jacket getting all comfortable
roll.gif

Why it take Shane like 2 hours to get dressed once the boys was at door though, that had to be the slowest get away in history
roll.gif

It seems they are setting up for Shane to fall back , since it's getting super hot for him, maybe he does go run Miz's spot while Uncle Murda gets a lot more screen time.

Miz movin hella sloppy lately too. He even wearing bright colors, he starting to stand out more. I think those young boys gonna botch that robbery of his girl though.

I can't wait for Joe to put Shane out. For a guy on the run he was giving way too many speeches and lacking humility.

I think ol girl trying to set Shane homeboy up or something. I know that light skin dude hanging around him using him as a fall guy.

Good to see the Jamaicans all back in the same area.

That boy Rafe was reedy to put a bullet in them dudes during that drug deal.

I really feel like ol girl holding on to Miz work is going to get shot. That robbery definitely going to end the wrong way.

I really feel like ol girl holding on to Miz work is going to get shot. That robbery definitely going to end the wrong way.
If ol girl doesnt pop one of them dudes and they actually get the bread, Miz might have to answer to the Mexicans.

Shane took DUMB long getting ready. Might as well opened the door and let them in, They probably wanna ask him some simple iish too, maybe about his brother. If the feds looking for me, Im sleeping in my clothes ready to breeze.

My guy Rafe is too trigger happy, but its for good reason. Maybe he should have someone do his sales, because he has too many vics.

They really tryna get my bredren BR outta here, smh.

Rafe sellin work to the same crew he robbed! :rofl: They fakin the funk on the Jamaican sub titles too. Jabba called Fresh a ****** and they translated to idiot :smh: Miz gonna go thru it this season!!

did anybody peep in ep2

when fresh met w jabba to press him out about br

at first the camera was behind jabba's head and he had on a fitted

then when they did a close up he had on a hoodie 
laugh.gif

i must be the minority but the old>>New Chyna.
Shorty look like she just stepped off the plane from DR with that surgically swollen hard mass :x

SMH at Miz shorty...... wiminz be the downfall of it all :smh:

i must be the minority but the old>>New Chyna.
Shorty look like she just stepped off the plane from DR with that surgically swollen hard mass :x

SMH at Miz shorty...... wiminz be the downfall of it all :smh:
We in the same minority old Chyna :smokin. Also peeped last nite that Shay? (Tai sister) is holdin! I must have missed it in the previous episodes :rofl:

My boy BR is back :smokin Observvvvv :rofl:

I know Joe was hot once that thick latina left and this bum shooter Shane started taking off his jacket getting all comfortable :rofl:.

Why it take Shane like 2 hours to get dressed once the boys was at door though, that had to be the slowest get away in history :rofl:

:rofl: Homie really took MAD long, and how u gonna take the ratchet with you on the run but not any cash or work.

Episode 4 felt more like a episode from season 1. Damn I need old China back man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom