money and violence

The storylines in this show are really good. This is really well written.

There are so many things going on when you are in the streets that you are bound to get caught up one way or another, and they are all on display.

He is stupid once they get the fraud charge they have his picture but its not like anyone can recognize him under those big sunglasses. :smokin

Shane hiding out at Joe's spot really has kept him alive, you see Gunna and the Brownsville wolves been circling the block for him not letting up.  If he had been on the block this time they would've finished him.  

glasses.gif
 Leon Styling and Profiling

roll.gif
Bars getting put onto backpage

On another note, Joe's apartment may not be a good spot to hide out in anymore.  Both Shane and Joe got people after them now they need to dip out of there and find a new spot

I got a feeling that Kane just don't give a **** nomore and might need up bodying Cindy's new guy then start having the block on smash

Pretty much Rafe done turned Kane into a monster :lol:

I got a feeling that Kane just don't give a **** nomore and might need up bodying Cindy's new guy then start having the block on smash

Pretty much Rafe done turned Kane into a monster
laugh.gif
Might mess around and shoot/bdy Shane brother while trying to hit Mista. Didn't he say he don't even know what dude look like now?

Last edited:

Pretty much Rafe done turned Kane into a monster
laugh.gif
I agree with you 100 percent. 

We are going to see the transformation of Kane.

He is going to evolve from the being the sucker on the block to being the man. 

Fellas I was super late to be put on but I made it to Episode 16 of Season 1 and like midnight. My boss stepped out of the office so I was going to finish it out, and all of Season 1 is now off of the page? Do you guys happen to know why, and is there anywhere else I can view the rest of the season?

Fellas I was super late to be put on but I made it to Episode 16 of Season 1 and like midnight. My boss stepped out of the office so I was going to finish it out, and all of Season 1 is now off of the page? Do you guys happen to know why, and is there anywhere else I can view the rest of the season?

Go to their website cloud9tv.net. It should be on there

When they were doing an interview on hot97 they said eventually they would remove all episodes from season 1 off YouTube.

Right now you can watch on Tidal with a subscription.

Go to their website cloud9tv.net. It should be on there

When they were doing an interview on hot97 they said eventually they would remove all episodes from season 1 off YouTube.

Right now you can watch on Tidal with a subscription.
Good looks, the episodes from S1 are also not playing either.

Damn I was shocked homie handled the situation with shorty so well. He was acting scary so I figured it wouldn't work but he did that.

Big Grand setting up BR and Rafe for this lick is gonna get really interesting once Miz on board. I have a feeling BR might not make it brehs.

Leon is still hilarious. And Joe Joe Joe what a moron. Now he's basically f***ed because they think he snitched on oh boy. (Btw that Boone dude is by far the most over the top actor ever)

I feel Shane might have to catch a body for Joe.

Uncle Murda is the show stealer every episode. Son is hilarious.

Chyna was very cryptic with her comments to Rafe. I don't know, something is happening there.

:lol: what was going on with them head movements in the final scene?

- I think this season will end with a shoot out between Rafe, Miz and BR vs. General, Fresh and whoever else they have in that warehouse when the shipment arrives.
- BR will have a tough choice at that point, ride with Miz and by-pass the murder of his friend or go solo.
- Leon is HILARIOUS. Along with Bars they're the stars of the new season.
- I actually don't think Boone's acting is over the top, that's how some street ****** are...very extra. He reminds of this guy from HS.
- There was nothing wrong with the last scene, but they kind of spoke over each other's lines right at the end. There's still little acting slip-ups in these episodes.
- I think Chyna is testing Rafe. She fell in love with dude she help setup. She's trying to figure out which person to side with.

i think the other young boy gonna body the kid who robbed miz's girl

kane gonna try to press out cindy new dude?

- I think Miz may get that dude but I wouldn't be shocked if the other young boy gets rid of dude.
- I want to know who is Cindy's new dude, it's clearly someone from the show. My guess is Bars. :lol:

I feel like that boy Blac going to get murked this season. Dude out here playing on everybody side.

Black is def staying. Those grimey cats always stick around. Clearly he's setting up that short papito *** ***** Rafe met with in Queens. I can't see Black getting murked in S2.

Like someone posted before, during this promo run the M&V team said on HOT 97 and Breakfast Club that S1 episodes would be taken off YT and available through Netflix or something like that down the line. I'm hoping one of these sites ripped all the episodes. The same thing is happening for S2 once that ends, I know for a fact that MrWorldPremiere has been ripping all the S2 episodes on the low and will post those after they disappear off YT.

Any of ya feel leon taking pics with the boards will come back to bite him in the ***?

He's def getting caught this season. I could see a storyline where he gets caught and goes away for a while, returning mid-way or towards the end of S3.

- I want to know who was that dude dealing in Choppa's old spot? I have a feeling it was Miz's homie that was cooking for him (unless that's his only job).
- Man I feel bad for Joe, dude really didn't say anything but he may die. My man needs to pack and go. :lol:
- I keep laughing at Leon and 35 iPads. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I don't Think Leon gonna get caught up at all :lol: . I honestly think that's just to showcase how dumb some of these scammer ****** really are. I know dudes who are in that life and they will constantly promote on social media things they have for sale, or be in clubs/ restaurants using those pieces and documenting it all.

Dudes get jammed up and somehow think that someone must have told on them, **** is mind boggling at times lmao

35 iPad Leon had me screaming :lol:

You are know witnessing the transformation of "Sugar Kane" to "Shootah Kane"

I miss the old Chyna so damn bad :smh:

Last edited:
What's killing me is that they focusing on Joe as if there wasn't an ENTIRE LINE of people who all saw it go down as well :lol: .

You right but he was the one that took that ride downtown lol

Plus the cop was talking bout pulling security vids to see who he was wit in the club

If it wasn't for Shane being in there they prolly woulda did him dirty in his crib!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom