money and violence

Miz is my boy but how you keep a brick and all your bread at a chick spot in a regular backpack? He didn't even stash it or nothing.

If B.R and Miz team up the show is about to hit a whole new level :smokin

Bars is wild , literally every episode he like **** parole, they took 10 years from me :rofl:.

Why it look like they did a mini commercial for those hoverboards :rofl:

That street ***** tension between Shane and Ray's man :rofl:

Ray's man with the DMX like head movements :lol:. Can't wait for BR and Miz to meet up. BR bout to give another academy award worthy performance :pimp:. Leon with his quotables. Need more of him.

And NY dudes stay sucking their teeth :lol:.

Miz is my boy but how you keep a brick and all your bread at a chick spot in a regular backpack? He didn't even stash it or nothing.

If B.R and Miz team up the show is about to hit a whole new level :smokin

Bars is wild , literally every episode he like **** parole, they took 10 years from me :rofl:.

Why it look like they did a mini commercial for those hoverboards :rofl:

lol they did, also when they were outside the Club they did a Mini Promo for a Bryson Tiller concert in April lololol.

BR - "Too much chatta chatta chatta chatta"

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need to see how them young boys gonna slip up so Miz know it was them. I would've took the 100k and left the drugs 

I don't Think Leon gonna get caught up at all
laugh.gif
. I honestly think that's just to showcase how dumb some of these scammer ****** really are. I know dudes who are in that life and they will constantly promote on social media things they have for sale, or be in clubs/ restaurants using those pieces and documenting it all.

Dudes get jammed up and somehow think that someone must have told on them, **** is mind boggling at times lmao

(sucks teeth) I mighta told duke I only found money and kept them birds for self
roll.gif
Shiddd I would have took a nice amount of cash out of the bag before returning to the other dudes. That way I would have a way bigger cut in the end. They didn't put in any work so they really don't deserve much.

Asking me 21 questions like you 50 cent - Bleezy :lol:

Uncle Murda :lol:

Shane face when Joe was talking that clean crib & bringing joints home talk :wow: :rofl:

Ep 5 was :smokin

Shiddd I would have took a nice amount of cash out of the bag before returning to the other dudes. That way I would have a way bigger cut in the end. They didn't put in any work so they really don't deserve much.

Remember, Bleezy said he'd be few floors up on lookout. It wasn't like he was somewhere else. Other dude doesn't know the area or building so it would've been tough to take a cut and stash somewhere, even though I think that's what he should've done since he did all the work.

Joe silly self watching the body drop and not running

Kind of understandable, he's never encountered anything like that. Dude was in shock and froze, happens to some people.

What's killing me is that they focusing on Joe as if there wasn't an ENTIRE LINE of people who all saw it go down as well :lol: .

True. But Joe was seen partying with the dudes and he was posted up outside with the guys including the victim right before the shots rang off. Everyone in the line (if they do talk) would have given the same story, pointing out Ray, Boone, and Joe.

lol they did, also when they were outside the Club they did a Mini Promo for a Bryson Tiller concert in April lololol.

One of those little things Rafe does to keep the show current and up to date with what's going on in real life.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at Shane talking to Joe like that's his son while he sleeping on his couch

Disrespectful :lol:. Shane hiding out from a body at son crib...and been lecturing him (rightfully so) from the beginning.

Got random street dudes coming in and out of Joe's crib like Joe ain't a civilian :lol:.

I don't even remember what OG Chyna looked like. I remember her being average with a phatty...but her character seemed way more real....and organic.

This new Chyna looks like a square from the suburbs, that couldn't line a ***** up with a ruler.

what if joe catches a body? :nerd:

That would be crazy if Boon is about to kill Shane and somehow Joe gets Shane's gun and kills Boone.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at Shane talking to Joe like that's his son while he sleeping on his couch

That whole back and forth I'm thinking this, but Shane's just looking out for his close friend. He warned dude so many times. :lol:

Joe actually should be thankful, he may have protection (Shane) depending on how that situation goes.

Disrespectful :lol:. Shane hiding out from a body at son crib...and been lecturing him (rightfully so) from the beginning.

Got random street dudes coming in and out of Joe's crib like Joe ain't a civilian :lol:.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm guessing it's because of clearances and license stuff, but Shane needs to turn the damn TV or go on a laptop. Looks super boring in there.

I don't even remember what OG Chyna looked like. I remember her being average with a phatty...but her character seemed way more real....and organic.

This new Chyna looks like a square from the suburbs, that couldn't line a ***** up with a ruler.

I'm 50/50, like both of them but acting wise I agree with you. OG Chyna feels more natural and fits better.

How much does an apartment like Joe has run in NYC?

Probably like $2500 a month. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No they wouldn't have. Mister would have told Bars that Kane was a punk who shot at him. Then they would have robbed him. Bars would have looked at Sugar K as a babysitter/parile officer.

No they wouldn't have. Mister would have told Bars that Kane was a punk who shot at him. Then they would have robbed him. Bars would have looked at Sugar K as a babysitter/parile officer.

:rofl: You prolly right. I was looking at it as Bars getting money without violating parole. But Bars already made it clear "EFF PAROLE". :smh:

Back
Top Bottom