Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I remember seeing J-Kidd's wife in person when I use to work at BJs. Man was she fine. I didn't see the daughter but she brought his son with the nba jam big dome :lol:

J-Kidd's wife during that time was definitely in her prime. But yeah, I vaguely remember all the jokes about that kid's head though:lol:

Yesterday I got extremely excited over purchasing a power washer.

Look here.

Hit your driveway and sidewalk on the highest setting.

Youre gonna be amazed how dirty it actually is.

It's gonna take a good while but when you're done theyll be whiter than a new borns teeth.

tumblr_oh4j0sWe2T1rfd7lko1_500.gif

wanted to get some new running shoes and for the first time in my life I went to an actual running store. I don't think they even had a single pair of nikes in the building. They analyzed my gait and everything.

Copped the bulkiest dad looking shoes of all time. They felt so damn amazing on my feet though. Even copped some special inserts for extra arch support to prevent plantar fasciitis. WASHED

wanted to get some new running shoes and for the first time in my life I went to an actual running store. I don't think they even had a single pair of nikes in the building. They analyzed my gait and everything.
Copped the bulkiest dad looking shoes of all time. They felt so damn amazing on my feet though. Even copped some special inserts for extra arch support to prevent plantar fasciitis. WASHED

These right here are the places to go to! The small mom and pop running stores. They'll take note on how you walk and step and will choose the correct shoe for you. I've been to one where they have a treadmill and see how you run and plant your foot.

always had ankle problems from running, going to one of these stores changed that, thanks to the owner :pimp:

I'm about to do this, this weekend lmao

Yep, I was told this place was a game changer. Analyzing my foot strike and ****. Im gonna be forest gumping the hell outta these streets

Age = 37
#1 Realizing when I asked my girl if she wants to get "Involved" or have "Relations" and 9 out of 10 times its scheduled. Where did life go?
#2 When you get broke off my teenagers/young adults in bball you would've destroyed in your prime.
#3 When you have to stretch in the morning/night to start your day and end you night
#4 When I get excited to use a Groupon or save $1 with a coupon
#5 When I look at a picture of myself smiling in my youth and wish I could turn back the hand of time to relive that moment
#6 When the list goes on and on. . . .
Stretching b4 bed is my ****... wife looked at me like I was crazy the other night... just finished pounding it out... she came out the bathroom from washing up asking me why I’m stretching b4 bed... I said it makes it easier to fall asleep..... lol

Watching videos of chores your parents used to make you do on the weekends= full on washed. May god have mercy on your soul

Coworker told me this morning Kawhi want to be a Laker. In excitement of the possibility I let out a jyeaaa word to MC EI8HT and popped my collar harder than any collars been popped since the late 90s. Dude looked at me like i had a bug in my shirt and he jumped back.

Whoa, this is some expert washing on display here yall.

How old are you b? You sound pre-rinsed and then washed.

Back
Top Bottom