Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Doctor emailed me back regarding my lab results.

The pain in my foot was not because of a bruise or bunion.

It was gout.

I am officially washed.

800px-The_gout_james_gillray.jpg

Man I had the same thing last weekend. Found out my Mom's side of the family has it.

When salt bloat became a thing.

Can't eat a super salty meal without feeling like trash for a full 24 hours.

Really don't get how these old people can eat Chinese on a regular basis.

Passed up sex, guaranteed sex not like maybe if things go good sex, like she literally texted me she wanted to come get some D, to take a nap. Texted her back like we've been hanging out a lot right after work and I'm like 3 days without my nap. Call me back in a few hours and see where I'm at

Go to Ross/Marshall's/Tj Maxx to rack up the fancy looking housewares for the Wal Mart prices

Turned my ankle again just walking. I gotta stay on the sidewalk and quit trying to cut across the grass and take the hypotneuse to save a few steps

Every time another young brutha walks by they always speak but say, Sir at the end or give me the respectful down head nod. Like bruh, I'm a decade older than you don't try to play me. You can "sup bruh" me

That's what it was though. Soul food is good, but we need a diet revolution, **** killing us out here.
It’s plenty good alternatives to classics. People take tradition too seriously sometimes. It’s just as bad as the priests giving boys )&$); during circumcision. ****s gotta stop.

Back
Top Bottom