Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

This chick I wanted to smash in high school son is finishing his 1st year of college.

My little cousin who lived with us when she was 1st born has a kid old older than both my sons.

I can't hoop or run without wearing these on both knees
cho-pat_dual_action_knee_strap5-1.jpg

i only eat sugar from fruit. No candy or chocolate or juices or sugary snacks

i will have a slice of pie once in a while.
pie is the goat

Man I wish I cam do this, but the manufacturers have us engineered to eating artifical sugars. It's highly addictive too. I watched a documentary about it on netflix.

Not gonna lie I gotta have my go to jolly ranchers. It's just must, but all the other random snacks I eat gotta go.

I was thinking of just eating fruits just like you but I'm like pokie when it comes to candy. It keeps just callin me and I go to it especially jolly ranchers. I have like 2-3 bags a week.

Last edited:
Man I wish I cam do this, but the manufacturers have us engendered to eating artifical sugar. It's very addictive too. I watched a documentary about it on netflix.

Not gonna lie I gotta have my go to jolly ranchers. It's just must, but all the other random snacks I eat gotta go.

I was thinking of just eating fruits just like you but I'm like pokie when it comes to candy. It keeps just callin me and I go to it especially jolly ranchers. I have like 2-3 bags a week.
how many jolly ranchers are in each bag?

how many jolly ranchers are in each bag?
Man at least 30 in a 1 oucne bag ate a whole bag in less than a hour the other day. My teeth are fine but I know internally my favorite candy has me hooked.

Felt a like fat girl eating a salad with bacon bits on it.

I know we all got vices in life, like weed, cigarettes, binge eating....but man I gotta let that candy go and start eating natural process sugars in fruits.

Last edited:
Man at least 30 in a 1 oucne bag ate a whole bag in less than a hour the other day. My teeth are fine but I know internally my favorite candy has me hooked.

Felt a like fat girl eating a salad with bacon bits on it.
30!?
cut that all the way down
i was thinking you having a couple a day...but you eating 60-90 a week.

i don't eat 60 to 90 of anything a week

Your doing what any smart consumer should do. Cause your don't really know what your putting inside your body/mind.

Even recently brought a Mexican coco-cola and sprite glass bottle. They use actual real sugar, and not that high corn fructose stuff you see in the American version of the drink. High corn fructose is not even something that's should be ingested its just for that sweet flavor and people ofcourse get addicted to stuff like that.

if anyone gonna unwash them self limit the soda intake you consume or anything for that matter.

Like my good friend will say "everything in moderation"

30!?
cut that all the way down
i was thinking you having a couple a day...but you eating 60-90 a week.

i don't eat 60 to 90 of anything a week
I know I just relize I'm messing myslef up in the long run. I'm generally healthy but I know I can be even heatheir by removing/substituting better snacks to eat.

My little sister graduatated high school last year. Jeesh. 2000 I was in 6th grade air Jordan 16 was released at that time. Time flies.

Went from blunts to joints permanently. Used to smoke 2 blunts a day religiously now Half a joint gets the job done. The sun is setting on me

I'm washed for not finding this thread until now.

I'll add:

1. I cannot stay up for the late NBA games anymore (NBA thread regulars know)
2. I often refer to anyone between the ages of 13-20 as "young whippersnappers"

I need to go through this thread I'm sure there are some gems in here. :lol:

My washed self vs racist kids

Sooo, I tagged along with my nephew at the local Y in my area. We played with these kids and I felt I was in MyCareer. Kids were heaving balls, "breaking ankles," and cussing the whole time, and most of all ARGUED THE WHOLE GAME.

What ticked me off was when I overheard them mocking us (we're Filipino but for some reason they assumed it's appropriate to blurt out random Asian sounds to distract us). I let it slide. Then a couple of possessions later, one kid called my nephew a c***k. I stopped the game, called out the white kid and told him to apologize. I wasn't threatening but I've never seen a kid so scared for his life :lol: Dude apologized and said it was a joke.

Deep down I was exhausted and p***** off. These kids growing up thinking it's okay to say hateful things... I feel bad for the black kid cuz he's friends with them :smh:

IMG_0473.JPG

IMG_0475.GIF

Went to hop on the Vero App bandwagon and wanted to put a bunch of friends on.......
....Realized my network of peeps dropped drastically since I left FB in 2012.

Also was in Chipotle when a bunch of teens were hanging out in there... was low key annoyed. Felt super old.

I realize that yesterday after listening to the J.Cole album . After I was done.. I still wanted to listen to music but i wanted to take a trip back to 2009..

Back
Top Bottom