Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Went to hop on the Vero App bandwagon and wanted to put a bunch of friends on.......
....Realized my network of peeps dropped drastically since I left FB in 2012.

Also was in Chipotle when a bunch of teens were hanging out in there... was low key annoyed. Felt super old.

Teens are annoying and obnoxious. I couldn’t stand them when I was a teen myself.

I TOOK THE TOP OFF THE MAYBACH

edkvbmilfjytkd4bwnwk-1.gif

edkvbmilfjytkd4bwnwk-1.gif
What do u drive if u don’t mind me asking?

My washed self vs racist kids

Sooo, I tagged along with my nephew at the local Y in my area. We played with these kids and I felt I was in MyCareer. Kids were heaving balls, "breaking ankles," and cussing the whole time, and most of all ARGUED THE WHOLE GAME.

What ticked me off was when I overheard them mocking us (we're Filipino but for some reason they assumed it's appropriate to blurt out random Asian sounds to distract us). I let it slide. Then a couple of possessions later, one kid called my nephew a c***k. I stopped the game, called out the white kid and told him to apologize. I wasn't threatening but I've never seen a kid so scared for his life :lol: Dude apologized and said it was a joke.

Deep down I was exhausted and p***** off. These kids growing up thinking it's okay to say hateful things... I feel bad for the black kid cuz he's friends with them :smh:

IMG_0473.JPG

IMG_0475.GIF
Good way to check those kids, if they were in the hood talking that smack they would have been clapped and on the 5pm news , 3 white kids killed in the hood.
can't joke around like that to random strangers you don't know who you maybe dealing with.

I remember Jason Kidd's wife holding her as a baby and brought the big headed son to Nordstrom's and bought every baby shoe and kid shoe in his size. Me and the two other shoe salesmen ate off that commission lovely.

I remember seeing J-Kidd's wife in person when I use to work at BJs. Man was she fine. I didn't see the daughter but she brought his son with the nba jam big dome :lol:

J-Kidd's wife during that time was definitely in her prime. But yeah, I vaguely remember all the jokes about that kid's head though:lol:

Whatever happened to ol' big head though? Did he ever follow his Dad's footsteps?

There was a time when I would actually sit here and read all 44 pages of this thread.

Someone needs to just post the highlights like on YouTube after a game.

Ill be 30 next year and I already have a couple greys in my beard. I'm prewashed.

My washed self vs racist kids

Sooo, I tagged along with my nephew at the local Y in my area. We played with these kids and I felt I was in MyCareer. Kids were heaving balls, "breaking ankles," and cussing the whole time, and most of all ARGUED THE WHOLE GAME.

What ticked me off was when I overheard them mocking us (we're Filipino but for some reason they assumed it's appropriate to blurt out random Asian sounds to distract us). I let it slide. Then a couple of possessions later, one kid called my nephew a c***k. I stopped the game, called out the white kid and told him to apologize. I wasn't threatening but I've never seen a kid so scared for his life :lol: Dude apologized and said it was a joke.

Deep down I was exhausted and p***** off. These kids growing up thinking it's okay to say hateful things... I feel bad for the black kid cuz he's friends with them :smh:

IMG_0473.JPG

IMG_0475.GIF
The Black boy sounds like someone I know.

I wonder if my plucking of grey hairs accelerated the growth of more? I'm starting to see a lot more. About to be on the "Just for Men" washed stage.

I got x'ed up today on the court fams. Smh.
First time playing ball in awhile since college.
Guarding some young ***** who really wasn't **** to be honest. He did a simple james harden one dribble drive and pullback. I tried to stay with him, but felt all 250 pounds on my ankle trying to push my body the other way to contest his shot. Ps, I was 190 soaking wet in college.
Next thing I know I'm limping with the wifey helping me out the gym.
Luckily she thick so I saved some face, but man. I can never go back to that vasa again.
Now I'm home icing my whole left side (word to cedric the entertainer)

Y'all ****** got me a bit shook to really really step back on the court in a legit pickup game :lol:

Not trying to be supremely embarrassed and end up with a new nickname or end up in the hospital with 4th degree soreness all over my body. And I just know one of the two will happen :lol:

I might have change my game to a hacking bum if I do just to slow them down and save face.

I gotta play with cats that don't take it too seriously. I was at a hood park a month ago and cats argue every call, getting in each other's face... Too much. One idiot got mad at me for giving my teammate props. It's just a liability these days. Not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom