Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

ordering it online was the first red flag

buying a lawn mower is like buying a car, something that has to be done in person mane

shieet, might take more than one visit to the hardware store to really make the final decision.
My lawn isn’t that big. I read some reviews. It got good reviews. If the mower sucks, I’ll buy a better one. Trial and error, B

shaking-my-head-smh.gif

some lawnmowers have a reputation and there are enough reviews on the web to pick a good lawnmower.

i would recommend a honda

I got that green electric one. The greenworks. Got it off a yardsale and that battery is terrible! Got spares sitting on the side though.

I use a Ryobi on my 1,200ish sqft lawn. I can get through it all in one charge. The only time the battery died on me was the first cut when the grass was pretty high. Not as powerful as gas but if you don’t let the grass get like 5-6 inches then you should be ok.

Going electric with the leaf blower and trimmer has been fine.

I use a Ryobi on my 1,200ish sqft lawn. I can get through it all in one charge. The only time the battery died on me was the first cut when the grass was pretty high. Not as powerful as gas but if you don’t let the grass get like 5-6 inches then you should be ok.

Going electric with the leaf blower and trimmer has been fine.
Yep. First cut, my grass was thick. Fairly certain I'll be fine if it doesn't get too thick again. I dunno about 1 charge though. My yard might be a 2 battery kind of deal, but we shall see.

That said, I'm intrigued with finding a better electric option that won't cost 800 bucks.

I got a Ryobi mower, trimmer, & blower. My yard ain’t huge so I only need 1 charge. I wish my trimmer used the same battery as the other 2 but that’s my only complaint.

Highly recommend waiting til a holiday (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, etc.) to purchase your yard tools. Our Home Depot had a deal where they bundled the mower, trimmer, and blower for atleast half of what the total would be. We stupidly opted out of getting the blower cause we didn’t think we needed it. Ended up needing it and my brother bought me one for XMas when we moved into our current house.

I got a Ryobi mower, trimmer, & blower. My yard ain’t huge so I only need 1 charge. I wish my trimmer used the same battery as the other 2 but that’s my only complaint.

Highly recommend waiting til a holiday (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, etc.) to purchase your yard tools. Our Home Depot had a deal where they bundled the mower, trimmer, and blower for atleast half of what the total would be. We stupidly opted out of getting the blower cause we didn’t think we needed it. Ended up needing it and my brother bought me one for XMas when we moved into our current house.
I bought a blower trimmer combo that only needed the 18v battery.

2nd time my battery died in the mower I went back and got the combo that needed the 40v battery.

Issue is the Bush trimmer/hedger I'm eyeing seems to only come in a 18v battery style.

Last edited:
I’ve had a ryobi for 4 years. Mine works fine and has one bar left on the battery when I’m done.

Their tools to me are ok for home use. I have a half inch impact wrench from them as well. It’s no Milwaukee but it takes lug nuts off fine which is all I really use it for.

I sprained my knee walking upstairs. It was a normal step, I just felt something sharp anteriorly. I need to some more quad exercises, I think thats the problem. Since I lost weight I developed chicken legs.

Back
Top Bottom