Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Do those hair medications like rogaine and HIMS work if you already have a full head of hair and just want it to grow more?

I was accepting my fate and my corners were fading and thinning away starting to look like between Number 2 & 3 on the scale

an-infographic-of-the-norwood-scale.jpg

Gave Hims a shot and I got my hair back. It took like 3 months to really notice it.
Damn it took you from a 3 to off the scale?

I was accepting my fate and my corners were fading and thinning away starting to look like between Number 2 & 3 on the scale

an-infographic-of-the-norwood-scale.jpg

Gave Hims a shot and I got my hair back. It took like 3 months to really notice it.
Yall trying to string me along with more hope huh.

My corners a 3 but my crown a 4.

not sure if that would work with my oldest bro. he was a sasquatch when we were young and he is now at 5 and had to shave his head to look 6. I dunno if that solution would work for him though as he often wears a helmet.

not sure if that would work with my oldest bro. he was a sasquatch when we were young and he is now at 5 and had to shave his head to look 6. I dunno if that solution would work for him though as he often wears a helmet.

yeah I think it's too late at that stage to consider finasteride..

The link I posted works pretty good. I got plenty of hair I just wanted to see if it would fill my line a lil bit more. Had barely been using it a week and my braider told me my hair was getting even thicker and longer (😏). Everybody has thin spots and she said mine had been filling out in the front. Went back after a month and she said I had the thickest hair in the world :lol:. No thin spots anywhere. I noticed my nails been growing fast AF too. Worth a shot if you're not ready for the fin/min combo yet

The link I posted works pretty good. I got plenty of hair I just wanted to see if it would fill my line a lil bit more. Had barely been using it a week and my braider told me my hair was getting even thicker and longer (😏). Everybody has thin spots and she said mine had been filling out in the front. Went back after a month and she said I had the thickest hair in the world :lol:. No thin spots anywhere. I noticed my nails been growing fast AF too. Worth a shot if you're not ready for the fin/min combo yet
I'll look at it and tell my bro and head nurse about it. have you tried Vitamin E or Aloe Vera? I noticed that can also make your hair thick and longer. tried it to my eyebrows and they went crazy thick and long.

I'll look at it and tell my bro and head nurse about it. have you tried Vitamin E or Aloe Vera? I noticed that can also make your hair thick and longer. tried it to my eyebrows and they went crazy thick and long.
Nah I might have to try it on my beard. Seems like it won't get past a certain length or fully connect

Gen Z is funny. They were born in 2000 but they clown the 2000s era and their style is a mixture of biting the 70s and 90s

Finasteride helped me out...worth noting to those considering it - I can't vouch if you are slick bald, but it helped areas where I was thinning. Also it took over a year for me to start seeing the impact (box says 6-12 months, so it was different for me). No side effects either

Can't speak for Minoxidil.

dontsteponmyshoes dontsteponmyshoes stay off of those forums bro, trust me. I used to view them, and it became obvious those cats have way more issues than hair loss :lol: At one point they were drinking Rogaine :stoneface:

I'm in the basement cleaning up...I hear the new state farm commercial pop on (first exposure to it)...I keep cleaning up, not looking at the TV. Then I hear "old school shorts" and for whatever reason I turn around and look at the tv...I dunno, i guess the visualization of coochie cuters will always be worth a laugh to me.

So I turn to the TV and they got on these super exaggerated baggy shorts.

**** you too, State Farm.

Still amazes me that there’s now a whole generation of kids that grew up never having watched Family Matters, Fresh Prince, Boy Meets World etc. Don’t know where kids get their values from these days.

It amazes me that a whole generation of people have the answers to almost everything and nobody has to or never had to resort to “oh, I got a guy for that”

Like, if you wanted to go to MTV spring break 99’ in Cancun and watch watch that one band play that one song “Come my lady, come come my lady, you’re my butterfly, sugar, baby.” Song in the crowd right next to the crystal blue beach water, you had to know a guy that could make that happen. Had to know a guy that could get the tickets, had to know a guy that had experience traveling out of country, had to know a guy that was all sorts of good at directions etc.

Now you can just pull out your phone and make EVERYTHING happen, by yourself, within 20 minutes.

We are so connected now, but so much more isolated without the “need” for the help of other people.

I've had an absolutely ****** day overall, so I'm definitely in a bad mood to begin with.

The players and the commish doing the the slap hand/bro hug is pissing me all the way off. You literally just became a professional. Go up there look him in the eye and shake his damm hand like man...like a professional.

****s wrong with etiquette sometimes?

I've had an absolutely ****ty day overall, so I'm definitely in a bad mood to begin with.

The players and the commish doing the the slap hand/bro hug is pissing me all the way off. You literally just became a professional. Go up there look him in the eye and shake his damm hand like man...like a professional.

A9A3C3B8-E106-4ADD-B7E0-A14046033A69.png

I’ll never be this washed

I've had an absolutely ****ty day overall, so I'm definitely in a bad mood to begin with.

giphy (17).gif

Back
Top Bottom