Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

i want to go for the no hair look but my head just is not cut out for it. Look truly awful lol will grasp onto wtv hair i have for now and maybe make a trip out to turkey eventually

i want to go for the no hair look but my head just is not cut out for it. Look truly awful lol will grasp onto wtv hair i have for now and maybe make a trip out to turkey eventually
I know I need to shave. I know this.

But I went bald my sophomore year in HS (barber ****** up so we just went all the way down) and the amount of Shane Battier wavy head *** jokes I got has me scarred to this day.

I know I need to shave. I know this.

But I went bald my sophomore year in HS (barber ****ed up so we just went all the way down) and the amount of Shane Battier wavy head *** jokes I got has me scarred to this day.
Can you grow a beard now as an adult? You'll be ok if so.

If not... You gonna have to embrace the Battier look

Cut locs off, start to thin some at the top. Not bald yet though, but will embrace it if it comes

Guys, just go ahead and hit the razor if it's starting. The sooner the better. Don't even think about it. You'll always come up with reasons to put it off if you do.

No need for that. It's 2023 Fam:

0277948d-85f7-44c2-a2b6-127d053869b7.915472f5519db57fa2739deb7a1395a2.jpeg

Finasteride-1mg-Tablets.jpg

Does the HIMS not work?

I can only speak for finasteride and minoxidil.

Dermatologist prescribed and been flourishing for over a year now.

The key is to get on it as soon as you notice - like ASAP in order to keep what you have.

Clean diet, exercise, stress-free living, etc...

Was anxious at first (side effects / etc.) but low doses every other day = no problems for me.

Lots of men have a stigma about it but I'd rather have hair on my head than another man's opinions in my ear.

Does the HIMS not work?
Its the same stuff just more expensive They taxing like 20-30 a month for the pills and only sell in 90 day amounts. You can go to goodrx pay the 19 consult fee(or pay your copay and just get it from your doc) get a script and either use safeway or mark Cuban's costplusdrugs and get the 90 Day supply for $7 and the minoxidil is like 25 on amazon for 90 day supply.

Finasteride yes, minoxidil(rogaine) no. I been on reddit deep recently 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️ Most of what im reading most people need the combo for best and continued results. Some dudes are spending tons on shampoos and oils also. If it gets that deep and expensive id have to let it go

Think at a certain point you just gotta admit defeat and let it go. If you catch it in the early stages sure but otherwise you just reaching for something that isn't there
ypJOdUT (1).gif

FYSA: My finasteride prescription is $5 and lasts 3 months.

They say minoxidil doesn't work on corners but a monthly derma pen and minoxidil (plus no lineups at the barber/DIY only) definitely brought me back to my college years.

Yes, I got my prescription through HIMS. I know Keeps does it as well. But like dontsteponmyshoes dontsteponmyshoes said they taxing like 30/month
If you have any refills left get your script # and the pharmacy name and address on the label go to goodrx.com setup an account transfer your script to the lowest priced pharmacy on goodrx (they will show you the prices around you) usually safeways. Takes 2-3 business days your pharmacy will let you know, or you can check on the goodrx app when transfer is complete. Cancel hims. Then next year when your script is up you can renew through goodrx account.

If you have any refills left get your script # and the pharmacy name and address on the label go to goodrx.com setup an account transfer your script to the lowest priced pharmacy on goodrx (they will show you the prices around you) usually safeways. Takes 2-3 business days your pharmacy will let you know, or you can check on the goodrx app when transfer is complete. Cancel hims. Then next year when your script is up you can renew through goodrx account.

Thanks brah I didnt know you can do that

Definitely gonna try and do this

In anticipation of my next checkup in 2 weeks i been in the subs hard. Think its time to get on the train. Ive specifically been reading and looking at posts for black hair and the "fin+min" combo and mostly every thing is positive with good results. Hoping to maintain and maybe thicken a little. I keep a pretty low cut fade anyways but I dont see any reason why for less than 30 bucks every 90 days i shouldnt try.

Back
Top Bottom