MODS PLEASE LOCK

What will be most important for a successful season?

• Derek Carr's development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khalil Mack's development

• Jack Del Rio's staff handling of the team

• The 2015 NFL Draft Class

• Addition of Free Agents

• Less Difficult Schedule

• Other

• Total voters
Do they still have the just win baby and commitment to excellence banners? Those things need to be in storage.

We not going after a big sexy FA = we not getting anybody...!?!!

But really we getting Hudson and Knighten are both Major upgrade on both side of the line ...also if we go after Malcolm Smith, it fills our big hole we needed at Middle LB ...

We just need too calm down

Last edited:
Tyron Branch to the Chiefs..smh...

I'm just waiting for official signings at this point. Last year's scandal with Saffold got me on holding out on being excited about anything lol

Last edited:
I doubt we end up with Revis. Apparently we're meeting with Harvin and depending how that goes we might make him an offer.

I doubt we end up with Revis. Apparently we're meeting with Harvin and depending how that goes we might make him an offer.
i doubt it either, i just seeing Reggie and JDR filling holes with quality player and built through the draft ....which im ok with

Tyron Branch to the Chiefs..smh...

I'm just waiting for official signings at this point. Last year's scandal with Saffold got me on holding out on being excited about anything lol

I got love for him...But I wonder if he makes it to the first game against the Raiders in the regular season.

We not going after a big sexy FA = we not getting anybody...!?!!

But really we getting Hudson and Knighten are both Major upgrade on both side of the line ...also if we go after Malcolm Smith, it fills our big hole we needed at Middle LB ...

We just need too calm down
Hudson is a good pick up/upgrade and a replacement for Wiz.  Still left with a hole at G. Smith is a WLB not a MLB.  I think we miss out on Knighton and sign Dan Williams from AZ.  

Can we just sign Eddie Royal? That boy stays in the AFC west and smackin our CB's lol

always get Ex-Niners
laugh.gif

Just got an alert that Malcolm Smith signed. Also, Seattle traded for Jimmy Graham! :wow:

Common Jordan Cameron.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom