MODS PLEASE LOCK

What will be most important for a successful season?

• Derek Carr's development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khalil Mack's development

• Jack Del Rio's staff handling of the team

• The 2015 NFL Draft Class

• Addition of Free Agents

• Less Difficult Schedule

• Other

• Total voters
I dunno man. I'm not really mad the high profile guys didn't come to Oakland. I just get the feeling Suh isn't going to be as great as projected for that price. Maclin going to chiefs is surprising because of the fact that he choose a team whose wr core caught 0 the All season.

Julius Tomas is pretty surprising. I also heard Torrey smith is going to San Francisco? I didn't even know they had money.

Odrick and Potroast without question make the line better. Those contracts should be comparable to Suh's single contract.

So if we were in LA do you guys think all these players would be passing us up?  Cus they know we got $$

so im just trying to figure out what the hell makes us so unappealing
frown.gif
.  Id be kicking down the doors to play for our fans.

And also what the hell is gonna happen if we dont spend that bread??.....like what can we do if nobody wanna play for us?
mean.gif

shrug, just give our money away to any old bum???

Im just really bummed Suh aint even check us out first mane...aint even make the visit bruh. thats foul.

I imagined him n reggie getting along so well. 

Doesn't matter if were in Oakland or LA if they aren't very good nobody will want to come here

Ok so browns werent very good and who would ever want to go to clevland....but they got there share of decent FA signings in 14.

btw maybe orakpo would want to come
nerd.gif
​ 

Free agent DL Jared Odrick is reportedly in talks with the Raiders, Jaguars, and Broncos.

A tweet from the South Florida Sun-Sentinel's Twitter account on Sunday stated "Jared Odrick expected to sign with Oakland," though the story to which that tweet links does not say that. It says Odrick is speaking to these three teams and may command $7 million annually. The story also says "Oakland is believed to be chasing Odrick and Denver’s Terrance Knighton."

Make it happen Reggie. Sign them both along with Hardy. This will give us a stout D-Line.

We could have all 3 for the price of Suh.

Last edited:
Hudson looking like a done deal according to Ian rapport. 5 year 44mil.

I'm with you guys on Pot Roast and Hardy. Still no go on Percy IMO.

Hardy is going to play posessed this year. He is going to make whoever signs him very happy

I don't know if Reggie will make a move on him with all the **** that went down last year

No to Percy that guy is nothing but problems. Reggie needs to forget about character and get good players instead Sign Hardy

:lol: I knew it sounded horrible but Percy anywhere he's been has had issues. Seems like Hardy has turned it around he was the only one that attended Deangelos moms funeral.

Harvin best year was when Musgrave was his OC in Minny ...1yr or 2yr deal for him ain't bad imo

Last edited:
Would welcome Harvin with open arms if it were a  1-2 year cap friendly deal. Feel like we say that about everyone. 
laugh.gif

Vic Tafur  @VicTafur  · 59m59 minutes ago

Hearing Knighton close but don’t have it being done yet. #Raiders #nomorePotRoastpuns

Vic Tafur  retweeted

John McClain  @McClain_on_NFL  · 2h2 hours ago

Jets, Atlanta, Chicago, Arizona and Oakland pursuing OLB Brooks Reed.
0 replies139 retweets72 favorites

Retweet139

Favorite72

Vic Tafur  @VicTafur  · 58m58 minutes ago

@jthom1

: Dallas and Oakland among teams showing interest in Rams backup QB Shaun Hill.” >> whhhooooooo!!! (actually, solid backup)
0 replies19 retweets29 favorites

Retweet19

Favorite29

I think the league's denouncement of announced deals have put a gag on any announcements until tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom