Mo replaces Bosh in All-Star Game Vol. Mo Williams, Mo Problems

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

MO's Stats> A.I.- THIS YEAR ( which is all that really matters..)

lol

AI, as in Allen Iverson?

Allen Iverson - 18 points, 3.2 reb, 5.2 assists, 1.6 steals
Mo Williams - 17 points, 3.3 reb, 4.2 assists, 0.8 steals

Next time, look up stats before you say something stupid.
smh.gif
While i do agree with you, AIs fanbase is soooo large (including yours truly
pimp.gif
) that he could be dropping 5 and 2 with 6 TOs and STILL get the start
laugh.gif

To compare the two of them is dumb because OBVI AI is getting voted in as the starter. The argument is between Lee/Mo and really if it wasnt for +#*##++ *****ing Cleveland fans/players there should be absolutely 0 discussion. especially when a +#*##++ center is getting replaced
smh.gif
%%+? do you read? the guy said 'Mo stats> AI'

and he was proven otherwise...and im sure minutes per game aren't that disparing either...
I was agreeing with Chester, hence why i quoted him not the dude who said Mos stats were better
smh.gif

Cavs fan obviously and it is great for Mo, but I can't say I agree. The All-Star game is technically supposed to be about position. David Lee gotrobbed...sorry Cavs fans.

I rememeber when All star games were played by dudes with the best stats ........... it didnt matter what your team record was... as long as you made it happenyou were put on... This is a travesty.......... LEE GOT JERKED CAUSE HE"S WHITE

dont forget the coaching staff, so technically, no team will have more personnel represented than cleveland

Congratulations to the city of Cleveland.

Sincerely,

Nobody.

See when Jameer Nelson went down with injury, Cav fans felt he needed to be replaced by another guard. However when Bosh goes down, it shouldn't matterwhat position replaces him.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

See when Jameer Nelson went down with injury, Cav fans felt he needed to be replaced by another guard. However when Bosh goes down, it shouldn't matter what position replaces him.
I'm sorry I always thought that Ray Allen was a guard... silly me
eyes.gif
smh.gif

but also in that case it didnt matter as much cause Jameer was a utility player, the backup PG was Devin Harris therefore he was able to be replaced by anyposition but Rays a guard anyway. On the other hand all all-star teams NEED backup centers, and because Bosh went down and he was the backup center, Lee shouldhave made it no doubt. Now not only does Lee have better stats than Mo, but he plays the position needed.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by Proshares

How does Mo replace Bosh and not Lee?
All that whining Cleveland did.
grin.gif
You ain't lying.

I remember when they interviewed Mo, dude was on that real emo tip saying, "This is the story of my career...."
frown.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
He was so crestfallen.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

You're so in the dark it's beyond funny
laugh.gif

You're so on my n**s it's beyond funny.

You straight be following me around NT when it's Cavs/Knicks related

You mad?

I asked a question.

Either answer it, or don't post.

Thank you
wink.gif

^
laugh.gif
I came in here expecting outacontrol to make me eat my words above...looks like Mo Williams is doing it for you bro

You asked a sarcastic question and got a sarcastic response.

He dropped 30+ twice this season look it up.

Edit- VIIHeaven
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Mo Will with 29 at the half...

Someone be kind enough to inform me if David Lee has scored 30+ at all this year?
[table][tr][td]11/29[/td] [td]Gsw
[/td] [td]W 138-125[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]16-29[/td] [td].552[/td] [td]0-1
[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]5-8[/td] [td].625[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]37[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]1/14[/td] [td]Was
[/td] [td]W 128-122[/td] [td]41[/td] [td]12-21[/td] [td].571[/td] [td]0-0
[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]6-8[/td] [td].750[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]30[/td] [/tr][/table]

Oh and just for fun... I searched for Mo Williams' 30+ point games this season...all I found was this..

[table][tr][td]1/27[/td] [td]Sac
[/td] [td]W 117-110[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]15-24[/td] [td].625[/td] [td]7-12
[/td] [td].583[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]43[/td] [/tr][/table]

indifferent.gif

Edit// By the way, David Lee hasn't even been the 2nd option (like Mo Williams) while Jamal Crawford and Z-Bo were here and now with Al Harrington here.

laugh.gif

Ya'll are seriously mad?

My question was not sarcastic.

I do not follow the Knicks.

Thank you to the man who posted the stats minus the stoneface
laugh.gif

Yall need to get the panties out the crotch....

I'm not mad, I'm just appalled you really think this scrub who is a nobody unless he's playing next to an all-star/superstar (LeBron/Michael Redd)is better than David Lee.

Back
Top Bottom