Mo replaces Bosh in All-Star Game Vol. Mo Williams, Mo Problems

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

mo williams is not an all star. hes an above average player playing with an incredible player.

Yes, yes he is.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

MO's Stats> A.I.- THIS YEAR ( which is all that really matters..)

lol

AI, as in Allen Iverson?

Allen Iverson - 18 points, 3.2 reb, 5.2 assists, 1.6 steals
Mo Williams - 17 points, 3.3 reb, 4.2 assists, 0.8 steals

Next time, look up stats before you say something stupid.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

mo williams is not an all star. hes an above average player playing with an incredible player.
Yes, yes he is.
pimp.gif
yeah, "technically" he is, it only took 2 players getting injured for him to make it, not to mention it probably also took michael reddbeing injured for him to get the nod

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

lol

AI, as in Allen Iverson?

smh.gif
laugh.gif
fool

Even ignoring the fact that I'm a Knicks and a huge David Lee fan, but it doesn't make sense logically. A center goes down, and a point guard replaceshim.

That just doesn't add up.

lol

AI, as in Allen Iverson?

smh.gif
While i do agree with you, AIs fanbase is soooo large (including yours truly
pimp.gif
) that he could be dropping 5 and 2 with 6 TOs and STILL get the start
laugh.gif

To compare the two of them is dumb because OBVI AI is getting voted in as the starter. The argument is between Lee/Mo and really if it wasnt for +#*##++*****ing Cleveland fans/players there should be absolutely 0 discussion. especially when a +#*##++ center is getting replaced
smh.gif

I am happy MO made it but I am a cleveland fan and I don't think he should be on it, I know he is the reason we are having this type of year but imo Ithink all star games should go to the players that put up the numbers, I personally don't like it when guys just get on for being on a good team, like theone year pistons had 4 go

but still a good thing to have 2 cleveland guys on the all star squad

dont forget the coaching staff, so technically, no team will have more personnel represented than cleveland

NBA Placates Mo Williams By Placing Him On All-Rookie Team

CLEVELAND--In response to the unrelenting whining and protest over the exclusion of Cavaliers guard Mo Williams from the NBA all-star team, the NBA has decided to place Williams on the all-rookie team, which is "just as good" as being on the all-star team, according to commissioner David Stern.
"We have heard the complaints regarding Mo's all-star snub and we have decided to add him to the all-rookie team," Stern said on the Dan Patrick Show on Tuesday. "This is a really big privilege. Some of the greatest players in history were on the all-rookie team. Hopefully this will placate Mo and his teammates and they will return the favor by shutting the #%!! up."

that is what stern shouldve done

btw its a joke article

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

I'll take "Worst NBA all-stars for $900" Alex.
jeopardy3.jpg

"Who is Mo Williams"
roll.gif
I'm sorry but that is incorrect. The answer we were looking for was Jamal Magloire... Jamal Magloire.... Next contestant, pick a clue.

NBA's All-Star selection process is whack. I'm almost certain he got the spot because Stern felt guilty picking Ray Ray over Mo to begin with. Itshould be Lee.

he only got it because of his whining and lebrons whining, and of two players injuries
he is def not an all star, wouldve never even been considered had he been in the west

Originally Posted by THE GR8

lol

AI, as in Allen Iverson?

smh.gif
While i do agree with you, AIs fanbase is soooo large (including yours truly
pimp.gif
) that he could be dropping 5 and 2 with 6 TOs and STILL get the start
laugh.gif

To compare the two of them is dumb because OBVI AI is getting voted in as the starter. The argument is between Lee/Mo and really if it wasnt for +#*##++ *****ing Cleveland fans/players there should be absolutely 0 discussion. especially when a +#*##++ center is getting replaced
smh.gif
%%+? do you read? the guy said 'Mo stats> AI'

and he was proven otherwise...and im sure minutes per game aren't that disparing either...

I HOPE THE BIG BABY IS FINALLY HAPPY NOW!!!!!!!! BIG WHINING BABY, TALKING ABOUT HE FEELS DISRESPECTED TO NOT HAVE BEEN CHOSEN, #@#

Wow, I never noticed how many guards there were on the East. Shoulda picked Lee. When I first read it, I thought of Marvin Williams before Mo Williams.

the word all star is now dead. dude is not an all star. why cant we go back to the days where they were actual all stars? regardless of team record....

Lee is playing like an All-Star. Lee should BE an All-Star.

Why is it that Stern's decisions always seem to be made with the motive of quieting someone up?

It's like he kowtows to even the slightest controversy.

With this, though, he just drummed up more.

Lee FTW.

Back
Top Bottom