roll.gif
Love the title..very clever.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

All i gotta say is this...

how does a CENTER go down...

and you take an average pg with average pg stats at 17 ppg, and 4 apg, while also getting less than 1 spg, and shooting 46% from the field...

over a CENTER (makes sense doesnt it) who is not a scorer but still averages only 1 point less than the pg (who is a scorer demonstrated by his rather low apgfor a point) who is ALSO grabbing 12 rebounds a game, all while shooting a ridic 56% making him the ONLY player in the league to be top 5 in all rebounding,fg%, and double doubles. Not to mention he is 2nd in the NBA in double doubles only trailing the best center in the NBA, who is also wayyy more physicallygifted as well.

I mean isnt it a rule that you need 1 backup center regardless??!!
smh.gif
at *****ing ### Cleveland fans/players/personnel. I mean if it wasnt CLEAR that Dlee's statline shows he is more of a deserving all-star the fact that he IS a center and a center went down should push the argument over the edge...

yall know i hate VC with a passion but even HE deserves the spot over Mo, at least he got some all-star like stats
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

not too surprised, this guy is about as much an all star as jamal magloire was, what surprises me is how he actually thought he was an all star and how he was upset over not getting picked, guy would still be a nobody in the west

i guess thats just how the eastern conference is though in terms of talent, who other than lee could really overtake this guy as a replacement, i guess iguodala or a few other guards from the east could but then again Mo's on the best team in the east
The thing is thing is, Magloire was actually a "need". They needed another center to round it out. This doesn't even make sense. Leewas the more deserving player regardless of who went down.

Don't really care about either player, but wouldn't it just have made the most sense to replace a F/C with another F/C
eyes.gif

MAybe AI shouldnt be on the squad... after all. most of the beef is Lee's stats> MO's stats

MO's Stats> A.I.- THIS YEAR ( which is all that really matters..)

lol

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

MAybe AI shouldnt be on the squad... after all. most of the beef is Lee's stats> MO's stats

MO's Stats> A.I.- THIS YEAR ( which is all that really matters..)

lol
son came out of waayy left field with this one. Please go sit in a corner somewhere. We're are talking about two players vying for their firstall-star selection. We're not talking about a legend in the game who has a most impressive fan base.

Anyway,
smh.gif
at this selection. Besides the stats, Lee would have brought more excitement to the game.

East are going to get destroyed in this game. West will probably slow down and let the East catch up in the 3rd but then put it away to end the game.

Originally Posted by belle155

if lee deserved it, he would have got it

/rant
laugh.gif

Year after year we talk about snubs.

If this logic was right then there wouldn't be any or anymore spots on the all star team.

I have no problem getting the spot its just makes no sense how a PG can replace a center.

I'm not going to front either Lee is doing a hell of a job this year, I knew the NBA would somehow get this wrong

maybe us knicks fan should have complained like a %@@*$!! ****** and my mans would have gotten a spot.
and to those saying mo deserves this spot, please tell me in what ways.

mo williams is not an all star. hes an above average player playing with an incredible player.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

I really wasn't expecting Lee to make it...

but it's pretty obvious that it SHOULD have been him over Mo

If it were say Tyrus Thomas on the knicks with the same exact stats, putting up 16 and 12 and just had nearly a 20/20 game against the celtics...I guarantee he would be in the ASG.

But Lee is a boring white player with no tats so he can't make the game.
sad but true

Atleast the cavs fans can $$%# about that crap.

Back
Top Bottom