Mo replaces Bosh in All-Star Game Vol. Mo Williams, Mo Problems

Mo with 44 tonight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Mo Will with 29 at the half...

Someone be kind enough to inform me if David Lee has scored 30+ at all this year?
First off Lee has gone for 30+ twice this year.

But in reality who gives a +@#*? Lee is not a scorer and STILL averages only 1 ppg less than your precious Mo. Mo btw is a *@$+%%* PG who averages 4 apg,basiically scoring is all he brings to the table while Lee brings SO much more and he STILL averages 1 ppg less...

let me counter your question homie...

How many double doubles does you boy Mo Williams have? And on another note who is the last PG to get in to the ASG with such average stats of 17 and 4??
indifferent.gif

16 and 12 56% >>>> 17 and 4 46%

Lee >> Mo
Lee >> Cavs- Bron

Does THAT answer your question??? PEACE

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Someone be kind enough to inform me if David Lee has scored 30+ at all this year?

But in reality who gives a +@#*? Lee is not a scorer and STILL averages only 1 ppg less than your precious Mo. Mo btw is a *@$+%%* PG who averages 4 apg, basiically scoring is all he brings to the table while Lee brings SO much more and he STILL averages 1 ppg less...

How many double doubles does you boy Mo Williams have? And on another note who is the last PG to get in to the ASG with such average stats of 17 and 4??
indifferent.gif

Lee >> Mo
Lee >> Cavs- Bron

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

(Sighs....)

Another one bites the dust...

[h2]Ignore User[/h2]

Are you sure you want to Ignore THE GR8? Ignoring a user will automatically collapse (hide) all posts and replies made by that user.

(ignored)

But in reality who gives a +@#*? Lee is not a scorer and STILL averages only 1 ppg less than your precious Mo. Mo btw is a *@$+%%* PG who averages 4 apg, basiically scoring is all he brings to the table while Lee brings SO much more and he STILL averages 1 ppg less...

indifferent.gif

Lee >> Mo
Lee >> Cavs- Bron

LOL>... your right.... Mo is a bum.... He HAS to be since he dropped 44 tonite ( second such pt outburst in the past 10 games) 40-11.... CAVS Have yourKnicks recovered from dream week yet.... LOL peace.

yall are truly buggin if you gonna tell me there is another Cav better than Lee besides Lebron. Speaking of dream week, the Knicks lost by 5 %!+%$+* points ingame where Lebron dropped 52 and a tripple double* That should say enough about your wack %%% team that will fall apart when we take Lebron from yall makingyour wack %!+%$+* city irrelevant once again.

God i swear these %!+%$+* Cleveland fans
smh.gif
... but hey at least i dont gotta listen to that scrub outtacontrols !%%@ anymore.

Before yall try and call me out name me a Cav who is better than Lee, it sure as !+$% isnt that fluke all-star Mo Williams and i thought that was yall 2nd bestplayer?

Keep on whining Cleveland, yall know whats about to come
pimp.gif

Easy Gr8, someone lock this thread.
laugh.gif

I agree with you though, who else on the Cavs is better than Lee?

Keep on whining Cleveland, yall know whats about to come
pimp.gif

another lottery pick for the knicks?

MoTown in the Q tonight!

pimp.gif

my man, the all star

laugh.gif

Ya'll are seriously mad?

My question was not sarcastic.

I do not follow the Knicks.

Thank you to the man who posted the stats minus the stoneface
laugh.gif

Yall need to get the panties out the crotch....

Come on, you're acting like you weren't all pissed and emotional when Ray got selected over Mo. If you're going to go one way when Mo gets"snubbed" and complain about it and then get on Knick fans when they're upset that a guard replaced a PF/C you're making yourself out to looklike a hypocrite. And talk about not answering questions I would love to see a Cavs fan explain this question Frankie posted:

See when Jameer Nelson went down with injury, Cav fans felt he needed to be replaced by another guard. However when Bosh goes down, it shouldn't matter what position replaces him.
You're one person who likes to respond to certain parts of a thread and then ignores the actual facts or ignores a question that'sactually +%$#+$* relevant to the thread.

And of course he's going to score 44 tonight, all that sand is out of his vagina now that he knows him and James have the power to complain until somethingshifts their way.

###* happens.

So how is 44/2/7/3 steals/7 three's sound?

Sounds like an ALL-STAR TO ME!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also, this isn't the first time he's scored 40 this season, and threw up 11 assists that game.

The difference between Lee and Mo and the Knicks and Cavs is that the Cavaliers don't have to play all their starters all game-long because a lot of thegames are determined by the 3rd quarter.

Mo's averaging 34.3 MPG and Lee is at 35.4 MPG so I don't think that makes much of a difference but I see what you're saying with garbage time andwhat not.

This is the last time I'll chime in on this (I hope,
laugh.gif
).

Last year, the Cavaliers had 11 losses on December 29th, 2007. That's a 17-11 record. Not bad, but not great. This year, they have a +23 wins at thispoint. They didn't have 40 wins till March 15th last year. February 11th 2009, they have already reached that mark.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif
).

Last year, the Cavaliers had 11 losses on December 29th, 2007. That's a 17-11 record. Not bad, but not great. This year, they have a +23 wins at this point. They didn't have 40 wins till March 15th last year. February 11th 2009, they have already reached that mark.
Last year, the Knicks went 23-59 in the entire regular season, at the moment, the Knicks are 21-30. We've pretty much reached our win totalbefore the All-Star break.

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif
).

Last year, the Cavaliers had 11 losses on December 29th, 2007. That's a 17-11 record. Not bad, but not great. This year, they have a +23 wins at this point. They didn't have 40 wins till March 15th last year. February 11th 2009, they have already reached that mark.
Last year, the Knicks went 23-59 in the entire regular season, at the moment, the Knicks are 21-30. We've pretty much reached our win total before the All-Star break.
But, you're still a sub-500 team, and that has more to do with D'Antoni and Duhon/Harrington, not Lee.

Back
Top Bottom