MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Un-DS yesterday.
2554dwy.jpg

Imo... people stressing about having sheer yellow presence. But I think it throws off the subtly of the shoe.

Your pair is actually perfect the way it is.

(Just like you)

Lol! Wut?

Un-DS yesterday.
2554dwy.jpg

Imo... people stressing about having sheer yellow presence. But I think it throws off the subtly of the shoe.

(Just like you)

Lol! Wut?

Originally Posted by ppeter

FSR restock on finishline.com

good luck everyone

I ordered from them at midnight when they came out and still haven't received my confirmation. Does this mean I should be getting them since there's a restock or should I order another pair?

Originally Posted by ppeter

FSR restock on finishline.com

good luck everyone

I ordered from them at midnight when they came out and still haven't received my confirmation. Does this mean I should be getting them since there's a restock or should I order another pair?

Un-DS yesterday.
2554dwy.jpg

(Just like you)
ayo!  pause...?

Un-DS yesterday.
2554dwy.jpg

(Just like you)
ayo!  pause...?

just got mine in from NBA Store and Eastbay.  1st off, regarding NBA store shipping, it is like Anti-Eastbay shipping.  Box was like big enough to hold 3, maybe even 4 boxes of shoes and was stuffed with paper wrapping to keep box from moving around.  Props to them for not skimping on the shipping, using a small box or even a bag for that matter.

As for the shoes, I have to agree, I got 2 11.5, which I pretty much wear in everything Nike now, and it feels like a 12.  I am glad I have one 11 so I can wear that one ASAP and send one of the others back.  I would say this is unlike just about any other retro Jordan I can think of in recent years, but they feel exceptionally wide and even long.  Just my .02.

just got mine in from NBA Store and Eastbay.  1st off, regarding NBA store shipping, it is like Anti-Eastbay shipping.  Box was like big enough to hold 3, maybe even 4 boxes of shoes and was stuffed with paper wrapping to keep box from moving around.  Props to them for not skimping on the shipping, using a small box or even a bag for that matter.

As for the shoes, I have to agree, I got 2 11.5, which I pretty much wear in everything Nike now, and it feels like a 12.  I am glad I have one 11 so I can wear that one ASAP and send one of the others back.  I would say this is unlike just about any other retro Jordan I can think of in recent years, but they feel exceptionally wide and even long.  Just my .02.

i seriously dont get why people always go on about the fit...

show me 2 people with the exact same feet !

its going to fit different on everyone, regardless of the make/model.

i seriously dont get why people always go on about the fit...

show me 2 people with the exact same feet !

its going to fit different on everyone, regardless of the make/model.

Originally Posted by niles187

so who's gonna customize the mid sole on these???

hmmm.... painting it all black would be the way to go in my opinion.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by niles187

so who's gonna customize the mid sole on these???

hmmm.... painting it all black would be the way to go in my opinion.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

regarding your nba store purchase, what time did you purchase them? what time did they even show up online?

regarding your nba store purchase, what time did you purchase them? what time did they even show up online?

(Just like you)
images

roll.gif

(Just like you)
images

roll.gif

Originally Posted by boogeda

Ordered around 8:15 AM CST Saturday.  Someone posted the link up on this thread around 8 AM i wanna say.  I think they went pretty fast because you could use their coupon code and is was fast and seamless- no B.S.  Snuck in a BG32 jersey for my kid too.

Originally Posted by boogeda

Ordered around 8:15 AM CST Saturday.  Someone posted the link up on this thread around 8 AM i wanna say.  I think they went pretty fast because you could use their coupon code and is was fast and seamless- no B.S.  Snuck in a BG32 jersey for my kid too.

I don't Buy shoes that are bigger than my ACTUAL size, and I'm a true 12. I always see people complaining about fitment, and then when I get my pair in my size, I'm boggled because they fit as they should.
These fit true to size for me.

Back
Top Bottom