MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I don't Buy shoes that are bigger than my ACTUAL size, and I'm a true 12. I always see people complaining about fitment, and then when I get my pair in my size, I'm boggled because they fit as they should.
These fit true to size for me.

fellas.  just to clarify, nobody bi yat ching or complaining about the "fitment" or sizing as much as I am just noting that they do run different than many Nike products have recently.  Compared to my retro Cardinals for example from 2007, these are longer / roomier than what I remember.  Can I still wear them- absolutely.  Will I - for sure.  Just surprised being a shoe with a huarache liner, that they aren't the least bit snug.  A 10.5 might be, and possibly 11, but my typical true size(11.5) is roomy and not at all snug- which huarache type shoes tend to be.  All good in the hood.  Just commenting.  I'll make my way back to the NIKE and Retro threads.

fellas.  just to clarify, nobody bi yat ching or complaining about the "fitment" or sizing as much as I am just noting that they do run different than many Nike products have recently.  Compared to my retro Cardinals for example from 2007, these are longer / roomier than what I remember.  Can I still wear them- absolutely.  Will I - for sure.  Just surprised being a shoe with a huarache liner, that they aren't the least bit snug.  A 10.5 might be, and possibly 11, but my typical true size(11.5) is roomy and not at all snug- which huarache type shoes tend to be.  All good in the hood.  Just commenting.  I'll make my way back to the NIKE and Retro threads.

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Originally Posted by ppeter

FSR restock on finishline.com

good luck everyone

I ordered from them at midnight when they came out and still haven't received my confirmation. Does this mean I should be getting them since there's a restock or should I order another pair?
i was wondering the same thing since i did the same thing and usually fnl doesn't come thru. but i checked the order status on fnl and said shoes have shipped. just log into your account and check order status since you probably won't get that email.

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Originally Posted by ppeter

FSR restock on finishline.com

good luck everyone

I ordered from them at midnight when they came out and still haven't received my confirmation. Does this mean I should be getting them since there's a restock or should I order another pair?
i was wondering the same thing since i did the same thing and usually fnl doesn't come thru. but i checked the order status on fnl and said shoes have shipped. just log into your account and check order status since you probably won't get that email.

When to the Mall today and I was able to cop my size (10.5). I wish all releases were this easy.

When to the Mall today and I was able to cop my size (10.5). I wish all releases were this easy.

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

I'm in the Chi too. I wish I could be rockin um, but I refuse to wear in this stupid weather. I'm getting sick of this!
hit em w/ some timberland or any other brand of waterproofer and you're good to go. the rain beads right off.

I'm in the Chi too. I wish I could be rockin um, but I refuse to wear in this stupid weather. I'm getting sick of this!
hit em w/ some timberland or any other brand of waterproofer and you're good to go. the rain beads right off.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Bordeaux in this Chi-Town Rain...still
pimp.gif

396332870.jpg

i got 2 pair i really dont care ........but they just dry up & nothing is wrong with em
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Bordeaux in this Chi-Town Rain...still
pimp.gif

396332870.jpg

i got 2 pair i really dont care ........but they just dry up & nothing is wrong with em
pimp.gif

Anyone got pics of cracking midsoles? Are pairs from last Saturday really cracking already, or are these early release pairs?

Anyone got pics of cracking midsoles? Are pairs from last Saturday really cracking already, or are these early release pairs?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by niles187

so who's gonna customize the mid sole on these???

hmmm.... painting it all black would be the way to go in my opinion.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
Back in the day,  both of my Bordeaux were scuffed pretty bad after wearing them for months on end. I took a black marker and colored the grey/gray (never sure how to spell that word
embarassed.gif
) and they looked pretty good I must say, but my dad didn't think so. He made me clean them, and in the process, the Jumpman turned gold due to bleaching, and they still looked pretty good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by niles187

so who's gonna customize the mid sole on these???

hmmm.... painting it all black would be the way to go in my opinion.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
Back in the day,  both of my Bordeaux were scuffed pretty bad after wearing them for months on end. I took a black marker and colored the grey/gray (never sure how to spell that word
embarassed.gif
) and they looked pretty good I must say, but my dad didn't think so. He made me clean them, and in the process, the Jumpman turned gold due to bleaching, and they still looked pretty good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Timberland Balm Proofer XL?

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Timberland Balm Proofer XL?

Back
Top Bottom