MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Bordeaux in this Chi-Town Rain...still
pimp.gif

396332870.jpg

I'm in the Chi too. I wish I could be rockin um, but I refuse to wear in this stupid weather. I'm getting sick of this!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Bordeaux in this Chi-Town Rain...still
pimp.gif

396332870.jpg

I'm in the Chi too. I wish I could be rockin um, but I refuse to wear in this stupid weather. I'm getting sick of this!

Originally Posted by SeeMoney

People sleep on 7's, but they are maybe the most comfortable J ever made.

not ever, but of the lower numbered j's yeah id cosign this
i never had em a youngin but always wanted them, grey and black is one of my fav combos so id never say these are ugly, and shame on the kid that put them back cus of your convo lol

Originally Posted by SeeMoney

People sleep on 7's, but they are maybe the most comfortable J ever made.

not ever, but of the lower numbered j's yeah id cosign this
i never had em a youngin but always wanted them, grey and black is one of my fav combos so id never say these are ugly, and shame on the kid that put them back cus of your convo lol

For those still looking for pairs and you are in the Memphis,TN area, They are sitting on shelves everywhere

For those still looking for pairs and you are in the Memphis,TN area, They are sitting on shelves everywhere

Just tried them on in person. I definitely will be keeping my 10.5 instead of my 11 that I ordered. They do run big and I have WIDE feet and they fit fine in 10.5

Just tried them on in person. I definitely will be keeping my 10.5 instead of my 11 that I ordered. They do run big and I have WIDE feet and they fit fine in 10.5

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

Today at champs sports me and the cashier were talkin about how ugly this colorway was and how the hype was just going because the OG retro. The kid behind us had a pair in his hands and decided against it while cashing out after me. Haa

you're crazy for thinking these shoes are ugly. and the kid who changed his mind because of you mops, shame on him. if you like um get um, don't change your mind because some other dood says he doesn't like um

he's crazy for having an opinion?

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

Today at champs sports me and the cashier were talkin about how ugly this colorway was and how the hype was just going because the OG retro. The kid behind us had a pair in his hands and decided against it while cashing out after me. Haa

you're crazy for thinking these shoes are ugly. and the kid who changed his mind because of you mops, shame on him. if you like um get um, don't change your mind because some other dood says he doesn't like um

he's crazy for having an opinion?

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I seriously thought about that... since i do rock 'em like South Seattle people with loose laces.. it ought to be something to consider but...

Then again, my hares, Oly's and DMP's are all 11 and truth be told... these are actually a tad shorter in length than aforementioned.

It's all good, i'll keep the size 11's and just enjoy the swim.

Hee hee hee...

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I seriously thought about that... since i do rock 'em like South Seattle people with loose laces.. it ought to be something to consider but...

Then again, my hares, Oly's and DMP's are all 11 and truth be told... these are actually a tad shorter in length than aforementioned.

It's all good, i'll keep the size 11's and just enjoy the swim.

Hee hee hee...

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Un-DS yesterday.
2554dwy.jpg

Imo... people stressing about having sheer yellow presence. But I think it throws off the subtly of the shoe.

Your pair is actually perfect the way it is.

(Just like you)

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Un-DS yesterday.
2554dwy.jpg

Imo... people stressing about having sheer yellow presence. But I think it throws off the subtly of the shoe.

Your pair is actually perfect the way it is.

(Just like you)

Back
Top Bottom