MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Today at champs sports me and the cashier were talkin about how ugly this colorway was and how the hype was just going because the OG retro. The kid behind us had a pair in his hands and decided against it while cashing out after me. Haa

Today at champs sports me and the cashier were talkin about how ugly this colorway was and how the hype was just going because the OG retro. The kid behind us had a pair in his hands and decided against it while cashing out after me. Haa

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

Dont know if i would be ballin in these......too nice / not well put together enough to stand up to that sort of wear i would think

they seem fragile. and someone here did a OG comparison and the OG had a lot more layers of leather while this retro has one layer

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

Dont know if i would be ballin in these......too nice / not well put together enough to stand up to that sort of wear i would think

they seem fragile. and someone here did a OG comparison and the OG had a lot more layers of leather while this retro has one layer

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

you're crazy for thinking these shoes are ugly. and the kid who changed his mind because of you mops, shame on him. if you like um get um, don't change your mind because some other dood says he doesn't like um

you're crazy for thinking these shoes are ugly. and the kid who changed his mind because of you mops, shame on him. if you like um get um, don't change your mind because some other dood says he doesn't like um

SeeMoney wrote:
This shoe is unique in that most of the younger heads aint on it like us older doods.

People sleep on 7's, but they are maybe the most comfortable J ever made. And if the color blocking is right (bordeaux, citrus, cardinal, hare) then they super fresh looking as well.

No bull, this was my very first pair of jordans my parents bought me.  This started it all.  From Kriss Kross to Micheal Jackson jam.  I thought I was the freshed kid in 5th grade.  I love the seven but the has a special meaning to me....I am about to buy my brothers these to  make it his first pair.

SeeMoney wrote:
This shoe is unique in that most of the younger heads aint on it like us older doods.

People sleep on 7's, but they are maybe the most comfortable J ever made. And if the color blocking is right (bordeaux, citrus, cardinal, hare) then they super fresh looking as well.

No bull, this was my very first pair of jordans my parents bought me.  This started it all.  From Kriss Kross to Micheal Jackson jam.  I thought I was the freshed kid in 5th grade.  I love the seven but the has a special meaning to me....I am about to buy my brothers these to  make it his first pair.

im sorry but they are ugly to me in person but in pics they look good but im glad everyone that really wanted them got to double and triple up on these especially with the coupon, i wish other releases was like this

im sorry but they are ugly to me in person but in pics they look good but im glad everyone that really wanted them got to double and triple up on these especially with the coupon, i wish other releases was like this

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

thats funny because I think they look a lot better in person. the camera flashes make the materials look cheap

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

thats funny because I think they look a lot better in person. the camera flashes make the materials look cheap

You have no consciousness. The little guy prolly been saving for ages and with your all so mindful scrutinty of the shoes... just tore up his dreams.

Kxtreme... i wouldn't go so far as to give the tyke a rough edge. Kids are extremely impressionable. They want to do what's cool because they
look up to the older cats. If someone who seems like they have an ounce of shoe knowledge, the kid is going to harness & respond to it accordingly.

You have no consciousness. The little guy prolly been saving for ages and with your all so mindful scrutinty of the shoes... just tore up his dreams.

Kxtreme... i wouldn't go so far as to give the tyke a rough edge. Kids are extremely impressionable. They want to do what's cool because they
look up to the older cats. If someone who seems like they have an ounce of shoe knowledge, the kid is going to harness & respond to it accordingly.

these definitely run a little big, the width is fine but the length feels like its a half size bigger than it should be 

these definitely run a little big, the width is fine but the length feels like its a half size bigger than it should be 

still searching for my pair
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

yea but if his mind can be easily changed it only cements it to me that he is a hypebeast and did not buy bc he overheard some people talking smack about them...so i doubt he was saving for them bc he really really wanted them, otherwise he would have bought them nonetheless.  

Originally Posted by BinYe

yea but if his mind can be easily changed it only cements it to me that he is a hypebeast and did not buy bc he overheard some people talking smack about them...so i doubt he was saving for them bc he really really wanted them, otherwise he would have bought them nonetheless.  

^^ great pic up there, it boggles me how anyone could call this shoe ugly especially with the dominant colors being black and grey, smh! Classic color classic shoe.

^^ great pic up there, it boggles me how anyone could call this shoe ugly especially with the dominant colors being black and grey, smh! Classic color classic shoe.

Back
Top Bottom