MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

AIR-BUGS_MGCgray.jpg
People love to talk *@%@ about fake shoes, but have no problem wearing fake Warner Bros shirts lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I still f$@#$ with it though regardless 
still like none the less

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

Has anybody played in these yet? I want to know how they feel on court.

-Ty
I played in mine yesterday for quite some time. In my opinion, Mikes overall aren't good shoes to ball in and I've played in several different models.
The XI's are by far the worst shoe I've ever played ball in. They VII's are ok on the court (my feet weren't hurting) but you're better off playing in
something else. That's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

Has anybody played in these yet? I want to know how they feel on court.

-Ty
I played in mine yesterday for quite some time. In my opinion, Mikes overall aren't good shoes to ball in and I've played in several different models.
The XI's are by far the worst shoe I've ever played ball in. They VII's are ok on the court (my feet weren't hurting) but you're better off playing in

Originally Posted by boogeda

Originally Posted by ijapino

Restock on Finishline.com

http://www.finishline.com...jsp?productId=prod673729

saw that but the shipping charge is turning me off. i know it's only 7.99, but i'm only looking to double up.

btw anybody know if these released on nbastore.com?

Yeah they were. I went to bed at 4 am morning of release.

Checked NBAstore before i knocked out but N/A yet.

Woke up 4 hours later and they were gone.

They went and came pretty quick (if not... too quick... you know whati i mean?)

Originally Posted by boogeda

Originally Posted by ijapino

Restock on Finishline.com

http://www.finishline.com...jsp?productId=prod673729

saw that but the shipping charge is turning me off. i know it's only 7.99, but i'm only looking to double up.

btw anybody know if these released on nbastore.com?

Yeah they were. I went to bed at 4 am morning of release.

Checked NBAstore before i knocked out but N/A yet.

Woke up 4 hours later and they were gone.

They went and came pretty quick (if not... too quick... you know whati i mean?)

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:Wednesday, 04/20/2011, By End of Day
pimp.gif

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:Wednesday, 04/20/2011, By End of Day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Greezee

I agree, but it also depends on what you are comparing it to.  Compared to the shoes that came out in that day they're great.  But compared to 2011 Jordan not so much

I agree, but it also depends on what you are comparing it to.  Compared to the shoes that came out in that day they're great.  But compared to 2011 Jordan not so much

Originally Posted by Predata08

Pics of how they look after you balled in them?

Originally Posted by Predata08

Pics of how they look after you balled in them?

Back
Top Bottom