Wednesday, 04/20/2011, By End of Day
Last Location:
Departed - Memphis, TN, United States, Tuesday, 04/19/2011
Change Delivery
Add Notification

I love NDC free ground shipping.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

AIR-BUGS_MGCgray.jpg
People love to talk *@%@ about fake shoes, but have no problem wearing fake Warner Bros shirts lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

People love to talk *@%@ about fake shoes, but have no problem wearing fake Warner Bros shirts lol
laugh.gif

touché.

Scheduled For Early Delivery On: Wednesday, 04/20/2011, By End of Day Originally Scheduled For Delivery On: Thursday, 04/21/2011, By End of Day

Last Location: Departed - Memphis, TN, United States, Monday, 04/18/2011

hooray.

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

laugh.gif

touché.

Scheduled For Early Delivery On: Wednesday, 04/20/2011, By End of Day Originally Scheduled For Delivery On: Thursday, 04/21/2011, By End of Day

Last Location: Departed - Memphis, TN, United States, Monday, 04/18/2011

hooray.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by EMM23

Finishline.com has FSR on the bordeaux 7's right now!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Which will end up taking weeks to either ship or not ship and they won't want to say what's actually going on with your order so you'll miss out on a chance to actually pick up a pair at a physical retail location. Ef a bunch of finishline restocks.
truths.
i stopped ordering from them a while ago and never will again. they'll charge your card, send an email that it's out of stock and won't return the funds for a few days.
i remember someone once placed several orders because he thought they weren't going thru and fnl charged his account over a grand til they sorted it out later that week.
at least ndc keeps it in pending status until they find out they can fulfill your order before straight up charging your account. boo fnl.

I use to work at finish line like 5 years ago and I think what is happening is when finish line does an inventory they see how many pairs they have at each store around the country and unless it's a super limited release it's usually quite a few. So what they do is start sending their .com orders to the stores that say they still have that size in stock. But, those orders don't get looked at until about 6pm and then boxed up that night. Keep in mind this the shoe is still sitting on the shelf available to the public until they actually pull it so if it just so happens to sale or they it's a size that an employee wants then they will just put cannot fill request in the system and that's that. I remember when this guy brought back a DMP pack like 30 days after it released. He returned it and it was on finishline.com. I didn't know we even had it until the .com order came in and I had to go search high and low for it. Let's just say the person who got that email feels like how all you feel when you "think" fnl is coming thru.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by EMM23

Finishline.com has FSR on the bordeaux 7's right now!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Which will end up taking weeks to either ship or not ship and they won't want to say what's actually going on with your order so you'll miss out on a chance to actually pick up a pair at a physical retail location. Ef a bunch of finishline restocks.
truths.
i stopped ordering from them a while ago and never will again. they'll charge your card, send an email that it's out of stock and won't return the funds for a few days.
i remember someone once placed several orders because he thought they weren't going thru and fnl charged his account over a grand til they sorted it out later that week.
at least ndc keeps it in pending status until they find out they can fulfill your order before straight up charging your account. boo fnl.

I use to work at finish line like 5 years ago and I think what is happening is when finish line does an inventory they see how many pairs they have at each store around the country and unless it's a super limited release it's usually quite a few. So what they do is start sending their .com orders to the stores that say they still have that size in stock. But, those orders don't get looked at until about 6pm and then boxed up that night. Keep in mind this the shoe is still sitting on the shelf available to the public until they actually pull it so if it just so happens to sale or they it's a size that an employee wants then they will just put cannot fill request in the system and that's that. I remember when this guy brought back a DMP pack like 30 days after it released. He returned it and it was on finishline.com. I didn't know we even had it until the .com order came in and I had to go search high and low for it. Let's just say the person who got that email feels like how all you feel when you "think" fnl is coming thru.

well if that's the case they really should figure out a better way to handle the funds. instead of immediately charging your account they should just put it on hold until the order is physically fulfilled. if other stores can do it so can they. hell, gas stations even do it.

well if that's the case they really should figure out a better way to handle the funds. instead of immediately charging your account they should just put it on hold until the order is physically fulfilled. if other stores can do it so can they. hell, gas stations even do it.

i think these yes sold prtty well but you can still find ur pair if your really looking good luck for those who didnt cop

i think these yes sold prtty well but you can still find ur pair if your really looking good luck for those who didnt cop

Back
Top Bottom