**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by socalthunder44

yeah but you can see the swoosh on the cleat plate they might be japanese nike's??

Thats what I'm thinking, because the midsole is encapsulated max air.

Originally Posted by socalthunder44

yeah but you can see the swoosh on the cleat plate they might be japanese nike's??

Thats what I'm thinking, because the midsole is encapsulated max air.

am i just stupid? i cant see the swoosh lol....

also, Im gonna need an elbow guard for this coming year. its basically come down to either evoshield or the benik one youk, arod, etc wear. can any of you guys give me reviews on either of those and pros/cons and the like? any input would be appreciated. thanks.

am i just stupid? i cant see the swoosh lol....

also, Im gonna need an elbow guard for this coming year. its basically come down to either evoshield or the benik one youk, arod, etc wear. can any of you guys give me reviews on either of those and pros/cons and the like? any input would be appreciated. thanks.

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

Worley has some interesting cleats here. Almost look like Rollins' old ones.
82258ed0b63eb7f6e6cacaa651180499-getty-120425784.jpg
Call me crazy but they look a little similar to the adidas crazy 8's 

Originally Posted by eagles137

yeah I definitely see that too. and those kobe cleats are sick 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eagles137

yeah I definitely see that too. and those kobe cleats are sick 
pimp.gif

Worley's cleats are the Air Zoom Diamond, Kenny Lofton's sig cleat from 1997. How in the world he procured those is anyone's guess. And encapsulated Max Air?? There is no such thing, Max Air isn't encapsulated, that's why the title is MAX Air because it's always visible.

Worley's cleats are the Air Zoom Diamond, Kenny Lofton's sig cleat from 1997. How in the world he procured those is anyone's guess. And encapsulated Max Air?? There is no such thing, Max Air isn't encapsulated, that's why the title is MAX Air because it's always visible.

Originally Posted by MP23

great eye for catching those being lofton's, now i wanna know how worley got his hands on them

Originally Posted by MP23

great eye for catching those being lofton's, now i wanna know how worley got his hands on them

Back
Top Bottom