**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by chezzer10

I wonder if any new undershirts from Nike will be released?
On the niketeam website it has a long sleeve and short sleeve undershirt with the logo at the neck. 

Originally Posted by chezzer10

I wonder if any new undershirts from Nike will be released?
On the niketeam website it has a long sleeve and short sleeve undershirt with the logo at the neck. 

29vbfwm.jpg

Little teaser pick from a couple weeks ago. Thought about breaking them out for my leagues All-Star game...didn't have the heart to do it haha.

Little teaser pick from a couple weeks ago. Thought about breaking them out for my leagues All-Star game...didn't have the heart to do it haha.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Hanley's from last year?

Hanley's from last year?

Just outta curiosity, do you have velcro patches on your heels to prevent your pant-legs from getting caught on your heel-spike?

Just outta curiosity, do you have velcro patches on your heels to prevent your pant-legs from getting caught on your heel-spike?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I use to but not on my new pants from the last 2 seasons. I normally wear MCS cleats so I've found that it doesn't rip them just gets a little worn down from sliding and whatnot. 

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I use to but not on my new pants from the last 2 seasons. I normally wear MCS cleats so I've found that it doesn't rip them just gets a little worn down from sliding and whatnot. 

Originally Posted by The NOR

The other part I noticed about the K Lo's, they appear to have Gray on them, rather than the original white. I can only believe that those are new and maybe a future release. I hope so, even though my playing days are long over. Trainers would be nice, I'd rock them coaching first base, considering we've only had the bland diamond trainers for three years now. MVPs don't count as the coaching shoe.

I'm also noticing that all the companies are putting a lot of white into their cleats, and with the baggy pant style, the white is basically all you see, Big Papi style. I'm all for white cleats, I think it looks great, I love seeing the A's in home whites with obviously their white cleats and I love the white look in football, black is just too bland.

Does any else feel that Nike is just putting out some what dry cleats? I feel the cleats areTriangular with a large swoosh and gimmick flywire. I know you can make the exception with Huaraches, but to me the shoes look basic. You think Nike, with the free access to this board and their target audience they would see that we all drool over the cleats from'90s. All the K Lo's, Nomo's, Diamond Fury's, Griffey's, they would give us some more Retros are start adding angles, lines, bubbles, whatever, not Black triangular cut, large white swoosh and a strap.

Shox's have also ran their course.
These definitely came out in gray, I had the exact same pair back in '98.  They were in the sale section of Eastbay for the longest time.  They made every color that had the white stripe in gray also, the only thing is I think they were "team issued" so to speak, if I can remember correctly the first time the gray showed up was when they were on sale in the catalog.  Nonetheless a retro would be much appreciated!

Originally Posted by The NOR

The other part I noticed about the K Lo's, they appear to have Gray on them, rather than the original white. I can only believe that those are new and maybe a future release. I hope so, even though my playing days are long over. Trainers would be nice, I'd rock them coaching first base, considering we've only had the bland diamond trainers for three years now. MVPs don't count as the coaching shoe.

I'm also noticing that all the companies are putting a lot of white into their cleats, and with the baggy pant style, the white is basically all you see, Big Papi style. I'm all for white cleats, I think it looks great, I love seeing the A's in home whites with obviously their white cleats and I love the white look in football, black is just too bland.

Does any else feel that Nike is just putting out some what dry cleats? I feel the cleats areTriangular with a large swoosh and gimmick flywire. I know you can make the exception with Huaraches, but to me the shoes look basic. You think Nike, with the free access to this board and their target audience they would see that we all drool over the cleats from'90s. All the K Lo's, Nomo's, Diamond Fury's, Griffey's, they would give us some more Retros are start adding angles, lines, bubbles, whatever, not Black triangular cut, large white swoosh and a strap.

Shox's have also ran their course.
These definitely came out in gray, I had the exact same pair back in '98.  They were in the sale section of Eastbay for the longest time.  They made every color that had the white stripe in gray also, the only thing is I think they were "team issued" so to speak, if I can remember correctly the first time the gray showed up was when they were on sale in the catalog.  Nonetheless a retro would be much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom