**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

A little surprised it took this group that long to figure out those were K Lo's. Easily the best looking baseball cleat that Nike every put out. It has the old cleat plate and black diamonds on the air sole. How he got them, I don't have a guess. I would have figured so higher profile players would have received these if they were reproduced.

A little surprised it took this group that long to figure out those were K Lo's. Easily the best looking baseball cleat that Nike every put out. It has the old cleat plate and black diamonds on the air sole. How he got them, I don't have a guess. I would have figured so higher profile players would have received these if they were reproduced.

Originally Posted by The NOR

I was thinking the exact same thing! rare that anything gets past everyone like that, the knowledge here impresses me all the time. 
Rollins has some new Jordan BGs, cant find a good pic though

Scott Sizemore

Brett Lawrie

the wristband 
pimp.gif

I was thinking the exact same thing! rare that anything gets past everyone like that, the knowledge here impresses me all the time. 
Rollins has some new Jordan BGs, cant find a good pic though

Scott Sizemore

Brett Lawrie

the wristband 
pimp.gif

Also funny cause we talked about htem last year and posted some of those pictures im pretty sure...haha o well. a lot of cleats/sneakers run through our heads i guess.

Also funny cause we talked about htem last year and posted some of those pictures im pretty sure...haha o well. a lot of cleats/sneakers run through our heads i guess.

i am going to be weaering them with just grey pants not white. I have a white pair of cleats for my white pants. PLease tell me i ccant decide

i am going to be weaering them with just grey pants not white. I have a white pair of cleats for my white pants. PLease tell me i ccant decide

Originally Posted by dakman21

117641125.jpg

should i get these or......
119899323.jpg

For some reason the top picture wont load, but I've been wearing the Pedroias for a while now (the camo ones, but I switched the laces to black and sharpied the logo and they look much better now in my opinion) and they are very comfortable and good quality cleats. The only bad thing is that the toe has a slightly fuzzy texture and the rest of the cleat is cloth, so they get dirty very easily.

Originally Posted by dakman21

117641125.jpg

should i get these or......
119899323.jpg

For some reason the top picture wont load, but I've been wearing the Pedroias for a while now (the camo ones, but I switched the laces to black and sharpied the logo and they look much better now in my opinion) and they are very comfortable and good quality cleats. The only bad thing is that the toe has a slightly fuzzy texture and the rest of the cleat is cloth, so they get dirty very easily.

The other part I noticed about the K Lo's, they appear to have Gray on them, rather than the original white. I can only believe that those are new and maybe a future release. I hope so, even though my playing days are long over. Trainers would be nice, I'd rock them coaching first base, considering we've only had the bland diamond trainers for three years now. MVPs don't count as the coaching shoe.

I'm also noticing that all the companies are putting a lot of white into their cleats, and with the baggy pant style, the white is basically all you see, Big Papi style. I'm all for white cleats, I think it looks great, I love seeing the A's in home whites with obviously their white cleats and I love the white look in football, black is just too bland.

Does any else feel that Nike is just putting out some what dry cleats? I feel the cleats areTriangular with a large swoosh and gimmick flywire. I know you can make the exception with Huaraches, but to me the shoes look basic. You think Nike, with the free access to this board and their target audience they would see that we all drool over the cleats from'90s. All the K Lo's, Nomo's, Diamond Fury's, Griffey's, they would give us some more Retros are start adding angles, lines, bubbles, whatever, not Black triangular cut, large white swoosh and a strap.

Shox's have also ran their course.

The other part I noticed about the K Lo's, they appear to have Gray on them, rather than the original white. I can only believe that those are new and maybe a future release. I hope so, even though my playing days are long over. Trainers would be nice, I'd rock them coaching first base, considering we've only had the bland diamond trainers for three years now. MVPs don't count as the coaching shoe.

I'm also noticing that all the companies are putting a lot of white into their cleats, and with the baggy pant style, the white is basically all you see, Big Papi style. I'm all for white cleats, I think it looks great, I love seeing the A's in home whites with obviously their white cleats and I love the white look in football, black is just too bland.

Does any else feel that Nike is just putting out some what dry cleats? I feel the cleats areTriangular with a large swoosh and gimmick flywire. I know you can make the exception with Huaraches, but to me the shoes look basic. You think Nike, with the free access to this board and their target audience they would see that we all drool over the cleats from'90s. All the K Lo's, Nomo's, Diamond Fury's, Griffey's, they would give us some more Retros are start adding angles, lines, bubbles, whatever, not Black triangular cut, large white swoosh and a strap.

Shox's have also ran their course.

Back
Top Bottom