**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Originally Posted by Surnbrock

I need one of the red nike wristbands with the strap like Tony Gwynn Jr. wears. ebay doesn't have em, any other suggestions?

They dont make those GR. I have 2 navy blue ones that i wear that i got from a minor leaguer (on NT actually) but those are the only ones ive ever seen in person/not on an mlb player.

I know alot of dudes that still got them from playing A-ball, the Beniks are better though then the Nikes IMO.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Originally Posted by Surnbrock

I need one of the red nike wristbands with the strap like Tony Gwynn Jr. wears. ebay doesn't have em, any other suggestions?

They dont make those GR. I have 2 navy blue ones that i wear that i got from a minor leaguer (on NT actually) but those are the only ones ive ever seen in person/not on an mlb player.

I know alot of dudes that still got them from playing A-ball, the Beniks are better though then the Nikes IMO.

im torn between getting a sam bat, marucci or a max bat does any one have suggestions on what to get

im torn between getting a sam bat, marucci or a max bat does any one have suggestions on what to get

tiger-woods-nike-free-golf-shoe-prototype-1-600x399.jpg

a baseball version of these tiger free prototypes would be sick

Originally Posted by andy114

Everyone has pretty much been in agreement the last few years that Marucci is making the best bats right now and that Sam Bat has fallen off a bit since being sold a few years ago.

Originally Posted by andy114

Everyone has pretty much been in agreement the last few years that Marucci is making the best bats right now and that Sam Bat has fallen off a bit since being sold a few years ago.

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

flaco425 wrote:
Till u take a foul ball of the toe!!

never thought about that when looking at things like custom cleats....Man...a foul ball in Kobe's would SUCK! 
taking a foul ball off the foot in any cleat will be extremely painful, if you think about it, most shoes now have mesh on the toe area so its not like theres a lot of protection there anyways

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

flaco425 wrote:
Till u take a foul ball of the toe!!

never thought about that when looking at things like custom cleats....Man...a foul ball in Kobe's would SUCK! 
taking a foul ball off the foot in any cleat will be extremely painful, if you think about it, most shoes now have mesh on the toe area so its not like theres a lot of protection there anyways

anyone going to the area code games?

New Balance is the sponsor this year, I'm hoping they have a similar setup/deal as Nike did last year.

anyone going to the area code games?

New Balance is the sponsor this year, I'm hoping they have a similar setup/deal as Nike did last year.

My buddy plays out in New Mexico for the Roswell Invaders and he sent me a pic of his teammate who just bossed up on everyone

Back
Top Bottom