**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by Sbreezy

cleats%20zigtech%20cleats_2.jpg

45058_la.jpg

I wonder if reebok will come out with the zig tech cleats

Lol he looks mad thin now, nice knee scab. btw David why do you have a replica jersey hanging on the left side of you?
When I was down in East Cobb the rbk vendors where there with some of their stuff for sale, they had the zig techs out for display but never found out if they were for sale or not. Got a pic on my phone, but they are nice cleats, light and made out of nice stuff. 

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by Sbreezy

cleats%20zigtech%20cleats_2.jpg

45058_la.jpg

I wonder if reebok will come out with the zig tech cleats

Lol he looks mad thin now, nice knee scab. btw David why do you have a replica jersey hanging on the left side of you?
When I was down in East Cobb the rbk vendors where there with some of their stuff for sale, they had the zig techs out for display but never found out if they were for sale or not. Got a pic on my phone, but they are nice cleats, light and made out of nice stuff. 

Just an f.y.i. That I've been meaning to post for a while, the batting glove that Jeter wears under his fielding glove is the diamond elite pro. It can be seen VERY well in the pre-game to the games against the rays in the Derek Jeter 3K documentary, which was fantastic btw. He has also used the diamond elite vii too this season, but lately uses the pros.

Just an f.y.i. That I've been meaning to post for a while, the batting glove that Jeter wears under his fielding glove is the diamond elite pro. It can be seen VERY well in the pre-game to the games against the rays in the Derek Jeter 3K documentary, which was fantastic btw. He has also used the diamond elite vii too this season, but lately uses the pros.

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

Russel Martin has some new CustomCleats tonight. Big white toes are driving me nuts!
If you go on gettyimages they have a lot of pics, they look like trainer 1.2's but not positive. 

Russel Martin has some new CustomCleats tonight. Big white toes are driving me nuts!
If you go on gettyimages they have a lot of pics, they look like trainer 1.2's but not positive. 

I noticed the exact same thing. Great documentary also. Made it look more epic than it already was lol.

I noticed the exact same thing. Great documentary also. Made it look more epic than it already was lol.

hey accidentally posted this as a topic somewhere else but anyone looking for arm sleeves, nike has a few that I just now saw for the first time. head over to their site and look up mens gear.

hey accidentally posted this as a topic somewhere else but anyone looking for arm sleeves, nike has a few that I just now saw for the first time. head over to their site and look up mens gear.

Back
Top Bottom