**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

b34a8b4ee694c9dea1610084ca87d29d-getty-119763166.jpg

de45e1eb55b23e708b07d58a929f08d6-getty-119604141.jpg

David Wright off the DL

Originally Posted by Syko28

when are the new nike cleats suppose to release?
The 2kfresh, shox gamers, and carbons are going to be released in september/october. An official date hasnt been set. The Jordan Jeter Cut is coming late July/early August. I'm trying to get more details on the Cut release....

The 2kfresh, shox gamers, and carbons are going to be released in september/october. An official date hasnt been set. The Jordan Jeter Cut is coming late July/early August. I'm trying to get more details on the Cut release....

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

Thanks i was really hoping they released soon so i can still use them for this season

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

Thanks i was really hoping they released soon so i can still use them for this season

Originally Posted by beltran15

whats jose reyes's celebration about? it looks like he is throwing a grenade or something
its suppose to be similar to the claw all the mets players do it

Originally Posted by beltran15

whats jose reyes's celebration about? it looks like he is throwing a grenade or something
its suppose to be similar to the claw all the mets players do it

yeah, the kobe's were used by a few UNC players during the world series this year as well. i REALLY hope nike decides to turn those into cleats one day, those are so sweet.

yeah, the kobe's were used by a few UNC players during the world series this year as well. i REALLY hope nike decides to turn those into cleats one day, those are so sweet.

f8816b52044050cd0b16a3f69e80286ad8123e67_r.png

UNC Kobe's from a while back. I hope Cedeno paves the way for Kobe cleats in 2012. Probably a bit of a reach though.

f8816b52044050cd0b16a3f69e80286ad8123e67_r.png

UNC Kobe's from a while back. I hope Cedeno paves the way for Kobe cleats in 2012. Probably a bit of a reach though.

Back
Top Bottom