**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

An interesting note. The gold batting gloves that Jeter was supposedly going to wear are the new Jordan model for next year. Andruw Jones was just rocking them in the white and blue. I like the back of these better, but I like last year's wrist strap better.

An interesting note. The gold batting gloves that Jeter was supposedly going to wear are the new Jordan model for next year. Andruw Jones was just rocking them in the white and blue. I like the back of these better, but I like last year's wrist strap better.

hey wassup guys, do you know whats the next nike id cleat for next year and if anybody knows who can get a tan wilson a200 11.5 let me know

hey wassup guys, do you know whats the next nike id cleat for next year and if anybody knows who can get a tan wilson a200 11.5 let me know

These are interesting...
ba3e2e0d30abe94b674517ea0a4a06f7-getty-120186407.jpg
B+J+Upton+Tampa+Bay+Rays+v+Seattle+Mariners+2lzJsb7p1i4l.jpg

B+J+Upton+Tampa+Bay+Rays+v+Seattle+Mariners+CO33jhj0vUnl.jpg

Got some kobe's in silver today, sending them off to custom cleats tomorrow. I'll try and get some pics on here when they come back.

Got some kobe's in silver today, sending them off to custom cleats tomorrow. I'll try and get some pics on here when they come back.

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

These are interesting...
YES.  Was watching the M's game the other day wondering what they were... only to be surprised that they were Adi's.  
They look so flat and streamlined... thought they were a football cleat or something...

x999.jpg

These are interesting...
YES.  Was watching the M's game the other day wondering what they were... only to be surprised that they were Adi's.  
They look so flat and streamlined... thought they were a football cleat or something...

x999.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

These are interesting...

x999.jpg

Those are the new adizero baseball cleats. They were posted a page or two back.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

These are interesting...

x999.jpg

Those are the new adizero baseball cleats. They were posted a page or two back.

Yea those adidas cleats are back on page 71. They're called the adiZero 5-tool and they weigh 9oz.

Here's the exact colorway of the CP3.IV that Martin used.
Jordan-CP3.IV-Black-Varsity-Purple-White-1.jpg

Yea those adidas cleats are back on page 71. They're called the adiZero 5-tool and they weigh 9oz.

Here's the exact colorway of the CP3.IV that Martin used.
Jordan-CP3.IV-Black-Varsity-Purple-White-1.jpg

I need one of the red nike wristbands with the strap like Tony Gwynn Jr. wears. ebay doesn't have em, any other suggestions?

I need one of the red nike wristbands with the strap like Tony Gwynn Jr. wears. ebay doesn't have em, any other suggestions?

Originally Posted by Surnbrock

They dont make those GR. I have 2 navy blue ones that i wear that i got from a minor leaguer (on NT actually) but those are the only ones ive ever seen in person/not on an mlb player.

Originally Posted by Surnbrock

They dont make those GR. I have 2 navy blue ones that i wear that i got from a minor leaguer (on NT actually) but those are the only ones ive ever seen in person/not on an mlb player.

Back
Top Bottom