**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

My buddy plays out in New Mexico for the Roswell Invaders and he sent me a pic of his teammate who just bossed up on everyone

those are soooooo 
pimp.gif
 probably gonna be a @*!%+ to keep clean tho 
laugh.gif

damnnnnnn thats straight fire. i love the grinches theyre in my personal top 5 idk if id ever be able to cleat them mainly cause i couldnt afford to buy another pair. can you ask him how they feel as cleats though? cause i would definitely cleat a pair i already have of GR kobes

damnnnnnn thats straight fire. i love the grinches theyre in my personal top 5 idk if id ever be able to cleat them mainly cause i couldnt afford to buy another pair. can you ask him how they feel as cleats though? cause i would definitely cleat a pair i already have of GR kobes

Robbie Cano, was wearing some slick grey jordan batting gloves in warmups before last night game. Saw them on MLBN so can't find a pic.

Robbie Cano, was wearing some slick grey jordan batting gloves in warmups before last night game. Saw them on MLBN so can't find a pic.

Originally Posted by eagles137

Yeah, I'm surprised he's not part of Team Jordan. He wears Jordan stuff (shirts,sneakers,etc.) all the time. It's like all he wears. I can see him becoming part of Jordan in the near future.

Originally Posted by eagles137

Yeah, I'm surprised he's not part of Team Jordan. He wears Jordan stuff (shirts,sneakers,etc.) all the time. It's like all he wears. I can see him becoming part of Jordan in the near future.

After seeing so many awesome air max diamond elite metals, i just had to buy a pair. I ordered the green and white ones

After seeing so many awesome air max diamond elite metals, i just had to buy a pair. I ordered the green and white ones

Back
Top Bottom