**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

^ wow nice pickup...and for $40
pimp.gif

Hyperwarms were at the Nike outlet for 20 in Potomac Mills in VA. Had to snag up a couple, had a plenty of sizes and colors

Hyperwarms were at the Nike outlet for 20 in Potomac Mills in VA. Had to snag up a couple, had a plenty of sizes and colors

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

alright fellas, got some good news and bad news. apparently theres a mom & pop shop around his house that carries those, the only problem is that some months they get a boatload of them and some months they get none at all, its up to nike if they send them or not. he ended up going tonight and they only had 1 pack of whites that he kept for himself
try the verdero compassion sweatbands i hav a terry cloth one and its comfortable

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

alright fellas, got some good news and bad news. apparently theres a mom & pop shop around his house that carries those, the only problem is that some months they get a boatload of them and some months they get none at all, its up to nike if they send them or not. he ended up going tonight and they only had 1 pack of whites that he kept for himself
try the verdero compassion sweatbands i hav a terry cloth one and its comfortable

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

What colorways did you see and did they have XXL?

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Grey/Red and Grey/Navy mostly, and by the quantity I saw I'm sure they had in XXL.

Grey/Red and Grey/Navy mostly, and by the quantity I saw I'm sure they had in XXL.

So you guys watch the MLB betwork, i was just wondering what are the songs the play during the spring traning commericials. They get me in the mood for baseball.

So you guys watch the MLB betwork, i was just wondering what are the songs the play during the spring traning commericials. They get me in the mood for baseball.

anyone around that area i can pp you the amount

anyone around that area i can pp you the amount

Wanted to get some thoughts before I get my Nike id stuff, I know its probably frowned upon in this thread, but since its custom I thought I could post it...

Wanted to get some thoughts before I get my Nike id stuff, I know its probably frowned upon in this thread, but since its custom I thought I could post it...

Originally Posted by BAyHuStLE

love the diamond air elites. I'd be all over those if they weren't so heavy at 15.1 oz. Same deal with the New balance camo pedroias if they weren't 15.4 oz. 

Originally Posted by BAyHuStLE

love the diamond air elites. I'd be all over those if they weren't so heavy at 15.1 oz. Same deal with the New balance camo pedroias if they weren't 15.4 oz. 

Back
Top Bottom