**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by Denard Span Fan

Originally Posted by eagles137

went to the new nike store at Mall of America. They have all grey diamond elite cleats with a white swoosh. Have not ever seen them before. 
Is there whole baseball line out up there? If so I'm gonna try and head up this weekend.
Yes, they have black and red diamond elites, black and blue diamond elites, multiple colors of the new bgs, multiple colors of the new turfs, multiple colors of the new raglans. It's on the west side of the mall now right below Best Buy. It reminds me of niketown's I've visited in other cities. 
Yeah I've been there a bunch of times. Really looking forward to getting up there now. I've been to the Niketown on the Las Vegas strip when I was there for a turny and that place was out of this world. 

Originally Posted by eagles137

went to the new nike store at Mall of America. They have all grey diamond elite cleats with a white swoosh. Have not ever seen them before. 
Is there whole baseball line out up there? If so I'm gonna try and head up this weekend.
Yes, they have black and red diamond elites, black and blue diamond elites, multiple colors of the new bgs, multiple colors of the new turfs, multiple colors of the new raglans. It's on the west side of the mall now right below Best Buy. It reminds me of niketown's I've visited in other cities. 
Yeah I've been there a bunch of times. Really looking forward to getting up there now. I've been to the Niketown on the Las Vegas strip when I was there for a turny and that place was out of this world. 

u live in mn too im in st paul

Originally Posted by beltran15

I'm down in EP myself.

Originally Posted by beltran15

I'm down in EP myself.

They shouldn't even let Giarardi wear those shoes on the same field as a pair of IV cleats... Smh

They shouldn't even let Giarardi wear those shoes on the same field as a pair of IV cleats... Smh

Back
Top Bottom