not sure if this has been posted yet but, man swingman commercials are great
pimp.gif

lol so cheesy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

Originally Posted by NikeSwag4

83916a619ca14e2d4f5b56842f1709add36cc971_r.jpg

Does anyone know where i can get that nike wristband Adam Jones is wearing? Its not a wristband its sort of like an evoshield with the Nike logo.
i used to have one of those like three years ago. its actually a compression wristband so its much thinner than normal nike wristbands. Unfortunately i dont think they make them anymore for GR sorry and trust me ive tried looking for them for awhile now.
there might be a place out here in san diego that still gets those, a kid on my team gets new ones probably every few weeks, i'll ask him about them for you guys tomorrow

def keep us posted. i would for sure pay for one of those

Does anyone know where i can get that nike wristband Adam Jones is wearing? Its not a wristband its sort of like an evoshield with the Nike logo.
i used to have one of those like three years ago. its actually a compression wristband so its much thinner than normal nike wristbands. Unfortunately i dont think they make them anymore for GR sorry and trust me ive tried looking for them for awhile now.
there might be a place out here in san diego that still gets those, a kid on my team gets new ones probably every few weeks, i'll ask him about them for you guys tomorrow

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Alright thanks alot

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Alright thanks alot

27616c6092a5482f468c8ab3469e3f7e3d00fa38_r.jpg

Heres another picture, Chris Young on the left has a similar wristband with a strap, if any can find this also let me know

27616c6092a5482f468c8ab3469e3f7e3d00fa38_r.jpg

Heres another picture, Chris Young on the left has a similar wristband with a strap, if any can find this also let me know

The wristband with the strap is not available to the public, pro ortopedic and Benik both make the same style wristband with the strap.

The wristband with the strap is not available to the public, pro ortopedic and Benik both make the same style wristband with the strap.

^Diamond Elite Fly's

Can't be. Diamond Elite fly's air bag isnt partially covered like cano's. Matt Holidays are Diamond Elite flys, they have uncovered air bag.
Cano's remind me of Teixeira's air bag.

be6041defbfd1b6853e438c556541194.jpg

^Diamond Elite Fly's

Can't be. Diamond Elite fly's air bag isnt partially covered like cano's. Matt Holidays are Diamond Elite flys, they have uncovered air bag.
Cano's remind me of Teixeira's air bag.

be6041defbfd1b6853e438c556541194.jpg

I dont know they look like alot like diamond elite fly's and there obviously player exclusive, they could be flys with other customized things like the air bag, but your probably right i didnt really look into to much

I dont know they look like alot like diamond elite fly's and there obviously player exclusive, they could be flys with other customized things like the air bag, but your probably right i didnt really look into to much

they still are diamond elite flys. pros can have any type of cushioning they want. check out the nike id version with the mcs and the air max. they have that style air bag too

they still are diamond elite flys. pros can have any type of cushioning they want. check out the nike id version with the mcs and the air max. they have that style air bag too

looks official...Cabrera with new balance now not nike. Also is it just me or does he look a lot bigger/chubbier?
d3e750210137d6f62ec69342632a3ff8-getty-109396578lh013_houston_astr.jpg

looks official...Cabrera with new balance now not nike. Also is it just me or does he look a lot bigger/chubbier?

Back
Top Bottom