**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

looks official...Cabrera with new balance now not nike. Also is it just me or does he look a lot bigger/chubbier?
d3e750210137d6f62ec69342632a3ff8-getty-109396578lh013_houston_astr.jpg

Cabrera has blown up since his Marlins days. He's gonna be on that Mo Vaughn steez soon

Cabrera has blown up since his Marlins days. He's gonna be on that Mo Vaughn steez soon

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

The wristband with the strap is not available to the public, pro ortopedic and Benik both make the same style wristband with the strap.

I had been looking for a pair of those nike wristbands with the strap for years and all the pros said they got them from their agents. Finally picked up a pair of game-used Tony Gwynn jr's on ebay for about 40 that I'm wearing now

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

The wristband with the strap is not available to the public, pro ortopedic and Benik both make the same style wristband with the strap.

I had been looking for a pair of those nike wristbands with the strap for years and all the pros said they got them from their agents. Finally picked up a pair of game-used Tony Gwynn jr's on ebay for about 40 that I'm wearing now

alright fellas, got some good news and bad news. apparently theres a mom & pop shop around his house that carries those, the only problem is that some months they get a boatload of them and some months they get none at all, its up to nike if they send them or not. he ended up going tonight and they only had 1 pack of whites that he kept for himself

alright fellas, got some good news and bad news. apparently theres a mom & pop shop around his house that carries those, the only problem is that some months they get a boatload of them and some months they get none at all, its up to nike if they send them or not. he ended up going tonight and they only had 1 pack of whites that he kept for himself

Originally Posted by cmaddox8

I have a pair of the nike wristbands with  the strap in navy. got them from a nike sponsored friend, let me know if you wanna buy them.

Ill buy them

Originally Posted by cmaddox8

I have a pair of the nike wristbands with  the strap in navy. got them from a nike sponsored friend, let me know if you wanna buy them.

Ill buy them

Back
Top Bottom