Mitchell Report Press conference at 2; Clemens to be named

This list is bout to hurt some feelings.. i heard who's on the OFFICIAL list a couple weeks ago..
nerd.gif

I personally couldn't intake steriods.. not no clear, pills, nothing.. and i definately aint getting a steriod injection in the buttocks..

IMO dudes were just taking PED's to get more money.. they were throwing 40 million around to average 2nd basemen.. I dont condone taking steriods, but ican understand why people did/do them..

I have a feeling the "weird" Yankee would be Doug M.

As for possible suspensions, - highly doubt any MLB players will be penalized by basebal. These guys all got paid, and will only suffer "publichumiliation". That's about as far as it goes.

...smh @ Rdomski, I have a feeling some Mets bums will be on this list. Its a joke that the mets stated they had no idea about him doing this for 10 yrs.

this entire investigation is a farce.

so what, names will be named off hear say and speculation mostly from a dirty clubhouse hand
laugh.gif

fans dont give a @#@@, because they keep coming to games. the owners arent going to do anything because they are just as responsible.

so what we have here is a bunch of grandstanding for congress, "hey, look, we investigated"
smh.gif

I don't want to see this...
smh.gif
frown.gif

How can we trust this "Mitchell" guy anyway? I want to see some proof on these accusations... Not just some B.S. saying that "Player A"gave a check in this amount to a person associated with steriods. How is that proof? Granted it's a bit shady, but you can't say that it was forsteriods.

^ Most people won't care, it will only cause embarrassment to the players caught and that's about it (current players will simply say no comment untilspring training)...the buzz will be there for a few days and that's about it IMO.

This list just helps create awareness, its a league embarrassment but its a step in the right direction. DON'T CHEAT PERIOD or you'll get exposed. Withthat said...HGH is still undetectable, so you never know how many players used performance enhancing drugs.

I'm listening to WFAN, some dude said "I'll trade Mike Piazza for FOUR 98' Yankees anyday of the week".
laugh.gif

As for Met bums, I can picture someone like Jeromy Burnitz being on the list. I also expect some bum bullpen pitchers from other teams.

Just don't expect any HUGE names.

Its been rumored for a while...its just nobody ever went hard at him because he's beloved by the media...not shocked at all, just wondering what thereaction is gonna be...

I just read that officially 64 players have already been outted by failing a test, admitting to taking it, or being implicated by others in the past coupleyears.

If the Report supposedly names 60-80 players then that's not much room for "new" names. But who knows. Sounds like there will be some new goodones.

I still am completely baffled why Jose Canseco was never contacted by anyone involved in this report.

I think ESPN may litterally trip over itself with their coverage once this is finally released though. They alone will make it the most overhyped sports eventof the year, and that's saying something.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Source says Clemens will be named in Mitchell report[/h1]

A former New York Yankee strength trainer says information he supplied to the George Mitchell investigation regarding supplying Roger Clemens with steroids is included in the Mitchell report scheduled to be released later today, a source close to the trainer told ESPN The Magazine's Shaun Assael.

Brian McNamee, who worked for the Yankees and as a personal trainer for Clemens and Yankee teammates Andy Pettitte, also told investigators that on at least one occasion, Clemens was in possession of steroids from another supplier, the source said.

The source said McNamee told investigators he supplied Clemens with steroids while Clemens was witih the Yankees, and prior to Clemens joining the team.

Also, The Bergen (N.J.) Record, citing a baseball industry official, says "several" prominent Yankees will be named in the Mitchell report. The paper said the source spoke to a third party who had seen the final report.

"It's going to be a rough day in the Bronx," the paper quoted the source as saying.

laugh.gif
Roger Clemens leaked...Not surprising at all. Everyone outside of the media seriously suspected it. I fully expect ESPN to be in utter shock about it.

So is Clemens going to get into the hall? If so, Barry Bonds better make it in to

stephen A is going to go bananas on his radio show today. he's been saying clemens has been on the juice for months now.

So which team do you guys think will have the most names? Because Mitchell is a Red Sox guy, and if he names a bunch of Yankees, and hardly any Red Sox, Ithink that says alot about this "report".

Back
Top Bottom