Mitchell Report Press conference at 2; Clemens to be named

They said on New York radio station that a "weird"/"suprising" Yankee is on the list.....interesting.

Any guesses?

A-Rod doesn't seem weird or suprising.........so maybe someone like Posada?

SKA you a fool

roll.gif

But definately works in this situation
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

They said on New York radio station that a "weird"/"suprising" Yankee is on the list.....interesting.

Any guesses?

Yeah, Carl Povano.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Any guesses?

The way Mike reacted it seemed like it troubled him, i don't think it was Arod. It probably was someone like Tino/Paulie/ even mattingly.

Haven't gone through this thread, but I've heard so far these people are named: Mike Piazza, Gary Sheffield, Cal Ripken, Jason Giambi, Barry Bonds,Mark McGwire & Sammy Sosa

^ The list hasn't even been released yet, any name listed or stated anywhere is just pure speculation or a rumor started on a message board,

I'll wait until the list releases before I put in my 2 cents (even though I already did for the most part).

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

are these players going to be suspended?? or fined?? both???

what is going to happen?!
if they are a "big" name, they will get their reputation dragged through the mud. just a guess tho.

Supposedly there's been leaks of that report and those are a few names I've heard about, but I can't really confirm because I haven't beenwitness to it. The few people I mentioned are absolutely plausible though.

This is gonna be good...I really thought it would be all hype and nothing would come of it, but it seems like this could get pretty interesting.
When I first heard the news earlier today, I thought of the Darth Vader theme music.

Anyone else?
eek.gif
roll.gif
The same exact song runs on repeat in my head every time the Mitchell Report is brought up...

Ska, just pull the embed link outta YouTube and take the object tags out before you post it...Easy as pie, my friend.

GORDON GARTRELLE wrote:
^ Just take the embeded link code from youtube and other sites like it and paste it normally.
Attempt #1:

*edit* It worked!!
YOOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!
Nowitness41Dirk wrote:
Ska, just pull the embed link outta YouTube and take the object tags out before you post it...Easy as pie, my friend.
Object tags?

how come i can never put vids where i want them? i tried to put this vid after this text.

So is there any reason Bud Selig SHOULDN'T lose his job? He's responsible for turning a blind eye to all of this and allowing a permissive atmosphereto flourish in MLB.

^ You now how to switch your reply to HTML, right?

Switch to HTML, type < b r > (no spaces), then paste the link from youtube.

That should put the video on the next line after your text.

*edit* And no, there is absolutely ZERO reason Selig should remain commissioner.

None.

^ You now how to switch your reply to HTML, right?

Switch to HTML, type < b r > (no spaces), then paste the link from youtube.

That should put the video on the next line after your text.
let's see...

edit:
frown.gif
�i suck at the internet.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS FOR ME. WHAT DOES MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH BY MAKING THIS LIST PUBLIC? WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE MITCHELL REPORT?OTHER THAN TO DESTROY THE CREDIBILITY OF POSSIBLY BASEBALLS BIGGEST STARS, WHAT DOES THIS DO? IS IT GOING TO FIX THE PROBLEM? NO. IS IT GOING TO CLEAN UP THEGAME? NO. SO WHAT IS THE POINT?

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Haven't gone through this thread, but I've heard so far these people are named: Mike Piazza, Gary Sheffield, Cal Ripken, Jason Giambi, Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire & Sammy Sosa

eyes.gif

I highly doubt Cal Ripken Jr. is on that list. He never seemed like he took steroids.

To post vids all you need is the embedded code then click on the red flash button where the other buttons are and paste the code the hit post.

Back
Top Bottom